Seiklus

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Seiklus

Post by Zephyr »

Ok, I know this game has been out for a while and that there was already a forum about it, but I am terribly stuck and can't finish the game. It's driving me absolutely nuts.

Here's my current situation:

71% done

red: 100
Orange: 100
Yellow: 100
Green: 50 (where are the greens?)
blue: 100
purple: 100

white: 5 (I got these from climbing up a chain in the volcano.

I have unlocked all the treasure chests except the one with an object that looks like a venus fly trap and the star.

I can't figure out the keyboard like puzzle. where you bounce on the keys.

Someone please help me.
Terryn
torpid refresh rates!

Post by Terryn »

Check the walls of the ghost area... there's one section that's off that hints to the keyboard puzzle.
Will Sharber
What can be said now?

Post by Will Sharber »

:hmmmm: What are you guys talking about?
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

Terryn wrote:Check the walls of the ghost area... there's one section that's off that hints to the keyboard puzzle.
Ok, I figured it out. Thanks.

I beat the game, but it does not end.. I believe I still need to get more white balls. I got 10 from the volcano and 55 in the sky. Where are the other 35? Also, I couldn't figure out how to get the chest on a ledge by the monster that eats you, as well as the chest inside the monster's membranes. Anyone know?
snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

Volcano: You got the ones in the room that you access by climbing up the chain... in the main shaft of the volcano, there's a secret passage that takes you into the upper part of that same room. There's some white balls in there.

Underground caves: There's a section with three little floating pieces of rock. Climb the rocks, then climb the chain. You'll see a bone in the wall pointing left. Jump towards the bone. Once in the secret room, climb the stalactites and follow the bones. (Incidentally, this gets you to that treasure chest on the rock hovering above the water.)

Ghost ruins: The lower-left, lower-right, and upper-right screens have hidden passages. Seek them out.

As for the treasure chests in the walled off area of the monster, and the unreachable one over the water by the monster, you'll be able to get those once you get the treasure behind the door opened by the white balls.