Hi, I need some help with Final Fantasy X1 (11).

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Hi, I need some help with Final Fantasy X1 (11).

Post by 539 »

First of all I just go this game and am hoping for it to be a major game with endless challenges and a hole lot of fun, so could you tell me if you like Final Fantasy 11 or not. Now the part about the help- I still have not installed the game and on the bottom it says minimum requirements are a 56kbps modem or better. If you have have played this game with a 56kbps modem tell me- Does the game slow down alot? Or is it good?
Please tell me, this is critical. Thank you.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

If you have it why don't you play it and see for yourself?
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

I still have to get internet in the room with my new computer. The computer that I am posting on I cant play the game on.....so thats why I cant find out myself. I am "supposed" to get internet connection some time the next day.....but- could you guys give me any hints anyway?
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

PLUS- my internet connection is a 56 modem.....so I have the minimum and before I PAY for playing the game I want to know if it will run smothly.
What can be said now?

Post by 518 »

Get a PS2
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

koolj wrote:PLUS- my internet connection is a 56 modem.....so I have the minimum and before I PAY for playing the game I want to know if it will run smothly.
1. it will most probably run like you're Umlaut from Sweden with a coal-powered two cans and a wire string setup, and
2. why are you posting this question on a ZZT forum of all things

CREZZY MAN
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Well certain SKULLIE and VGAME people seems to think FFXI is good.

But mr kool, I have a proposition for you. You know all that money you were going to spend on FFXI? Take it and buy FF7 for $15, then go buy yourself something nice.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

this is just a suggestion, also, but you can take all of your money and shove it up your fucking ass, you dumb shit.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Best idea I've heard all day.
What can be said now?

Post by 518 »

*clap clap
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

I dont think any of you understood my question....oh well. Yeah I took that adive, (kinda), and bought FF7 also. Both games are good. Well now that all that is over, you guys can revert and start talking about FF in this thread if you want.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Throw FFXI at the unsuspecting elderly. DO NOT PLAY IT, IT KILLS BRAIN CELLS.
What can be said now?

Riiiiiight.

Post by 539 »

Dont all games kill brain cells?
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Project wrote:
koolj wrote:PLUS- my internet connection is a 56 modem.....so I have the minimum and before I PAY for playing the game I want to know if it will run smothly.
1. it will most probably run like you're Umlaut from Sweden with a coal-powered two cans and a wire string setup, and
2. why are you posting this question on a ZZT forum of all things

CREZZY MAN
Its in the video game section....man.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I think I might make an annoucement on this forum that any discussion of FF's past 5 will be locked with extreme prejudice.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*