nuero's 100th Post Extravaganza

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

nuero's 100th Post Extravaganza

Post by nuero »

This is my 100th post!!! Wow!!!!!

Here is an image to celebrate:

Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

100 too many.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

<:(
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

I had my 500th post not long ago

I didn't make a big deal out of it

Attention whore
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Congrats, you are now 0.53% of the Fora.

And that smiley is Copyright © 2004 MadTom.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

D:>
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i didn't mean to post that twice

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

you just want to increase your postcount
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

I can predict the future! Nuero will post again saying "<:(" *

*© 2004 MadTom
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

n*****

clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

quantum JERK
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929