Scancode, Macros program for ZZT

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

ghettoflower
viovis

Scancode, Macros program for ZZT

Post by ghettoflower »

Found a TSR (terminal stay resident) macros program that actually works in ZZT despite ZZT's lack of a buffer, making me have to go through about 20-30 or so programs in order to find the perfect one. It leaves Scancode 5.00 pretty much. I have it set personally where f1-f8 do game related stuff.. like typing ?zap for you.. or ?ammo... f9-f12 can be for setting/clearing flags.. or you could set your own place for something.... It all revolves around what you wanna do with it I guess. Threw it in the uploads, or you can get it at http://members.aol.com/bretjohn and get all his TSR's. He's also got some mouse program where it can emulate mouse movement and clicks to do something, but all in a different day. This one's more useful. Enjoy
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Viovis
I Like ElK
▒░Vivois▒▓█
-i like elk
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

thanks vio. you're a sweetie :elephant:
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

wow that's pretty cool i will try it out when I get home.

although i'm a huge nerd and didn't realize TSR wasn't refering to Dungeons & Dragons for like 4 seconds. :(
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

I just realized how awesome this could be, if you assigned fx keys while using the editor to make objects it would be really cool.

im not sure if that sentence made any sense because ive been tokin da chronic
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

:swoosh:
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

this is certainly worth uploading to the site. nice find vio.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

Yeah, well the thought had been lingering since a month and a half ago.. I was gonna post about the search but decided to see what i could dig up... 30 programs later... Scancode! I owe Bret Johnson a vote of thanks, since his was the only one that was suitable. Well, there's others, yeah, but this one could do everything... this one could load up zzt and hit keyboard colour and even wait till something shows up on the screen and respond to that.. Very versatile.. And could lead ZZT to the next step, out of obscurity.. already used it to play this pepper bolette that the kids all love with the ?-m and all.. The only next step or step after would be looking into a good mouse program and making an ending for that, and a binary that gets rid of both dupe sounds...
▒░Vivois▒▓█
-i like elk