Must-have SNES games

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Of course nadir knows about blackthorne. How silly of me. :(
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Check it out. Starfox 2, it was going to be a sequel to the SNES game but was scrapped in favor of Starfox 64. The graphics are much improved from the original and lots of elements from SF64 are seen here, like all-range mode and Star Wolf.

Anyway, someone bothered to clean up the bugs, translate it, and release it on the internet. It's also hella fun and much different than the other games.

You select which member of Star Fox to play as (each machine has different stats and a "special" weapon, such as the old Smart Bombs or a force shield), and you are randomly assigned a partner to help you out. Also there are two new pilots.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Oh, and there's also Kirby's Dream Land 3! It's like Kirby's Dream Land 2, only more 3ish!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

shit you're right

i'm actually pretty torn as to which snes kirby game is better

they're both absolutely awesome, just in different ways

kirby superstar concentrates more on the ass-kicking aspect of kirby, while kirby's dream land 3 concentrates more on the cutesy aspect of it

the way it looks like it's drawn in pastel crayon is a nice offset to how yoshi's island looks like it's drawn in felt tips
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

What about Yoshi's Story? That game had cool art, but it was way too hard for me.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

You're talking about Yoshi's Island right Ryan? Because Yoshi's Story sucked. It was like Island, but with all the fun stomped out of it by a highly powerful stomping device.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

Clock Tower. Just don't forget to unlock the bathroom door, otherwise when... oh, you'll FIND OUT.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Zandor 12 wrote:You're talking about Yoshi's Island right Ryan? Because Yoshi's Story sucked. It was like Island, but with all the fun stomped out of it by a highly powerful stomping device.
No I am not. I didn't like Yoshi's Island at all.
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

yoshi's island has cool music, and the graphics are nice too. yeah i just downloaded kirby's dreamland 3 and didn't like the first two levels. i'll play more of it later.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

they're both good games idiots
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

I feel so torn and guilty reading this thread. I WANT TO FOLLOW <strike>MY DREAMS</strike> THE STARFOX 2 LINK, BUT I'M AFRAID TO! I DESIRE TO FIND ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUl RPG'S AND PLAY THEM ALL, AND PLAY BATTLETOADS! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! ARGH!$!#%!$#^@&@%@$$%$$!@#$@$!@^ HELP MEFROTJI%^U$OIJq$%
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Jazzamber is a few chill pills short of making some sense!
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

What has caused this imbalance, Dr. Ferneau?
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Uh, lack of chill pills. Millie Amber needs to be chillier than this. He should be chillin' like Dylan.