Election Day

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Who did/would you vote for?

George "Ando" Bush
14%
John "Dos" Kerry
50%
Ralph "Zenith" Nader
27%
Michael "Crankgod" Badnarik
9%

Total votes: 22

Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Gosp! The power of Election Day has transformed my avatar into a slideshow of George Bush debating! Will you let this stand? I will not! I must counteract the Bush slideshow with a picture of John Kerry catching a football.

Yeah, that's about how I catch a football.
What can be said now?

Post by 810 »

Ando wrote: I don't think that they would want autistic people in the army, either.
guys ando is autistic can you believe that
by the way i voted for kerry
like it matters now
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

FSFunky wrote:
Dr. Dos wrote:Guys ZZTCon is going to be at Clecky's house and we're not leaving ever.
:learn: People don't lock their doors in Canada. Michael Moore told me so.
its true
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

hay guys here is a heart-warming link about election results in ohio and florida
That’s when the Cincinnati Enquirer reported that officials in Warren County, Ohio, had “locked down” its administration building to prevent anybody from observing the vote count there.
Thus the majority of the media has yet to touch the other stories of Ohio (the amazing Bush Times Ten voting machine in Gahanna) or the sagas of Ohio South: huge margins for Bush in Florida counties in which registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans 2-1, places where the optical scanning of precinct totals seems to have turned results from perfect matches for the pro-Kerry exit poll data, to Bush sweeps.
:)
r
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

omg conspiracy
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Keith Olberman apparently did or is going to cover the locked doors thing. I tried to watch it just now, but I was flipping between shows and that's hard enough to do when you're not high.

The number one story was that a santa costume mall man was refused a flu shot, but it sucks because he's with thousands of kids.

Damn kids. It's all because Bobby collects worms and frogs and says he eats their guts. Now everyone's sick. They need to discipline that boy. Guess what I'm intoxicated!
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]