Monitors

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I agree.

And circle gets the square.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i was only kidding

i kid because i love

now, let's do the monster mash.

he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Jazz wrote:So, I tried using a monitor ^_^ It works, even if it makes that annoying sound.
If that sound is still annoying you, try one of these:

@Silencer
#cycle 1
/i#play sx
#restart
What can be said now?

Post by 97 »

Please refer to the relevant S.A. article on this topic.
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

Having an object loop silence would screw things up (I already tried it) because of the fact that there'll be sound FX and DECENT music from time to time, and I know from experience that those #play sx things sometimes last from board to board, and it wouldn't be practical for the player to hit BB on EVERY non-fighting board. -__- Oh well, thanks anyway. Boulders work fine. Oh, and that Livestock guy is overreacting. ^__^; Hmm.. that reminds me, I had a dream last night where Adult Swim had that new season of Tenchi Muyo! with the weird looking cops on. I hope that was a premonition! ^__^ Oh, and I don't know if anyone noticed, but I ripped the *Pika* gag from ArchNacho and Tortilla Godzilla's SNES page. Check it out! Oh, and I'm not angry with anyone. I can take a joke. ^^ And yes, Jazz Jackrabbit rocks!
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

That's why you put /i in the silencer, to prevent it from bleeding over. I've never had a problem with it.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Code: Select all

@SilenceAtWill
#cycle 1
:silence
/i#play sx
#silence
:sound
#end
Send #silence when you want quiet, #sound when you don't. I use this a lot, too.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Jazzy2290 wrote:Case Closed
DETECTIVE CONAN
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Yes Ryan, Detective Conan. And let's not forget other inspiring anime characters, such as Ryoko, Sasami Juria, Ayeka Juria, Washu, Tenchi Masaki, Ryo-ooki, Kiyone, Mihoishi, Katsuhito (aka Yosho Juria), Noboyuki, Asaki, Kamadake, Tsunami and Kokimi. Oh, and Crono, Lucca, Marle/Nadia, Robo, Frog/Glenn, Ayla, and Magus/Janus. (They may not be REAL anime characters, but they were desighned by Akira Toriyama, maker of the awseome Dragon Ball series. ^_^) Ahh, life is good. ^_^
Oh, and screw all you haters. :P
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

EVERYBODY HATES TENCHI AND YOU KNOW IT
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

cowboy bebop... and akira, and astroboy. Really the only anime I enjoy.

I POWER UP
NOW I POWER UP
I POWER UP EVEN MORE
I POWER UP MORE THAN THAT
I POWER UP WITH SUPER POWER
I POWER UP WITH MEGA POWER
I'M MAKING A FIREBALL WITH MY POWER
I'M MAKING A LARGER FIREBALL
WHO WILL MAKE THE LARGEST FIREBALL? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT!

^________________________________________________________^
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I saw a trailer for Cowboy Bebop on my Spider-Man series DVDs. Looked awesome.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Tenchi Muyo! kicks butt! You're just jealous because you secretly fantasize about Ryoko Hakubi and know you can't have it! ^___^
But, seriously, I really did have that dream about Tenchi being on Adult Swim, followed by a weird dream about these weird ghosts haunting a mansion. I think I've been watching too much anime! @__@ About the only weird dream I haven't had yet is the "Yellow Walls" dream.... And Inuyasha's cool. And Commodore, 2 words: Hadouken! Shouruken! As you can see, with my X Chip powering these moves by 1000% each, you are quite clearly defeated. MUHHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAhahaha!!!!!
Yeah. Go to that link. Those two guys are HILARIOUS in a ZZT type way; like Zenith Nadir in the ZZTV things. And check out the stupid quotes about each game. Oh, and Game Informer is the best video game magazine ever. Ever.
P.S. Lupin the Third sucks. :P
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Jazzy2290 wrote:P.S. Lupin the Third sucks. :P
I'm going to beat you with a hammer until you're deader than Appliance.

Also, just because it's Japanese doesn't automatically mean it's good. Pretty much anything by Bill Plympton kicks 95% of anime's ass.
r
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Jazzy2290 wrote:Tenchi Muyo! kicks butt! You're just jealous because you secretly fantasize about Ryoko Hakubi and know you can't have it! ^___^
But, seriously, I really did have that dream about Tenchi being on Adult Swim, followed by a weird dream about these weird ghosts haunting a mansion. I think I've been watching too much anime! @__@ About the only weird dream I haven't had yet is the "Yellow Walls" dream.... And Inuyasha's cool. And Commodore, 2 words: Hadouken! Shouruken! As you can see, with my X Chip powering these moves by 1000% each, you are quite clearly defeated. MUHHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAhahaha!!!!!
Yeah. Go to that link. Those two guys are HILARIOUS in a ZZT type way; like Zenith Nadir in the ZZTV things. And check out the stupid quotes about each game. Oh, and Game Informer is the best video game magazine ever. Ever.
P.S. Lupin the Third sucks. :P
decaf
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--