Who is currently working on a game?

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

i'm always working on games (finished one a week or so back, actually). it's just that i usually end up cancelling or otherwise getting bored of working on them.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

Im going away for awhile, I'll be back in ....5 months?

Anyway, I had a game on the work list, and its ALLMOST DONE, but I cant finish it now.

SEE YA. =(
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

Didn't you just get here? :slap:
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

"i'm always working on games (finished one a week or so back, actually). it's just that i usually end up cancelling or otherwise getting bored of working on them."

My goodness that sounds like me.

That puzzle game I planned a few posts back? Canned until further notice. It was a good concept though :'( </3
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

STUFF I'M WORKING ON INCLUDES:

Island of the Jerks 2: SE - Actually, this needs to be updated itself. I need to rid it of all the FishIg speak that ruined the update of the first one, and the jokes need to be redone.

Lycanthrope - My poor, poor game. This was going to be so kickass... unfortunately, I ran out of ideas in the middle of the first chapter. It's about a guy who turns into a werewolf (obviously) and it has three playable characters. At least, it will if I ever finish it. =(

ZZT Wars - A good premise (a war within ZZT pits the Smilies against the Inverted Smilies) but I can't think up any more ideas for it. I really want to finish this, though, just so I can use Tyrannous as an FF8-style summon.

Stick Dudes - This may be released soon. It's a side-scroller, but it's still innovative. It's centered around a concept that I haven't seen in ZZT before. You guys may remember this as the ChuChu Rocket clone from my channel in ZZTV(insert whatever number #marvelvscapcom was in here), but it's got a completely new engine now, and it'll rock. Hopefully.

Sim-Mad Scientist Double Pack - Remember my 24HoZZT series, Sim-Mad Scientist? I'll be re-releasing them in one ZZT file soon.

The Five-Minute Game - The game I made for a BKZZT. I entered the contest late and only five minutes were left, so it took me exactly five minutes to make this. When I re-release it, it'll have all sorts of fun extra modes, n'stuff.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Stak was the five minute game that one with just some random enemies and you had to run like fuck across the screen without getting hit? That game was beautiful.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Dos: YES. AND I'M BRINGING IT TO THE MAINSTREAM SOON
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

MTP! MTP!
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

I can post for awhile now so -

Medevial is a game that has RPG elements and a action/adventure. There are two files on here. The first file gets you into the plot and then you have to travel through a forest killing 'ghosts' or sprites what ever you want to call them. To heal your self you find plants and fungus' that you can eat on the spot or take with you to add with another medical plant, the fuse of the two will give you more health....ack! IM GIVING MY GAME AWAY! Anyway thats the start of it!

Spirits is a game that I just thought up. Even the title is still uncertian! The basic thing is you go around this HUGE world and collect spirits and add them to your power in RPG battels! So far I have over 20 spirits in mind and am planning to put more in! (Dont worry, I've worked it out so It wont glitch up with the flags and all.) I even have this idea to 'fuse' two spirits to make a new and more powerfull one. EX- A lightning spirit fuse with a warrior spirite makes a Samuria spirit! Depending on what spirit you choose to use in battel gives you diffrent attacks and diffrent strenghts and weakness'. Overall the game is going to be slightly diffrent than what you have ever seen before in a zzt game!

Thats all...
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Wowee. I'm excited now. SO DON'T SCREW IT UP!
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Samuria Spirit
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I actually made two boards of Nightmare Isle last night, and I fear for my life now.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

Ryan Ferneau wrote:Wowee. I'm excited now. SO DON'T SCREW IT UP!
I wont. Im trying my best at this, the graphics are really good, the music...um still have no music, gameplay so far is good, story is nice and original. (still no story for that spirit thingie.)
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

wow, looks like people are actually working on stuff. good sign for zzt and its future, yes.

i'll get back to working on stuff when my laziness goes away.