Fascist Music

You're a bunch of Philistines really, aren't you?

Moderator: superbowl shuffle

Way to much posts!

Fascist Music

Post by 7 »

Recently I've been listening to a lot of German industrial neo-fascist acts. Their views may be radical, but once you see past them, there is some very beautiful music to be appreciated.

The best I've heard so far is <a href="http://www.bluemchen-online.de/">Blümchen</a>. Although their first album has many anti-semetic militant marching songs, such as "Bicycle", there's also a few love songs, that anybody can enjoy.
What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

:gay:
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I was at the Audiogalaxy site two years or so ago and I was reading the message board for Romper Stomper, and this one guy posted something like:

"I was walking down the street and I saw this black dog. And for some reason, I didn't like it. If it were white I would have been fine with it but because it was black I hated it."

It was so damn funny. So Romper Stomper is one I think, but I haven't listened to them.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

music
response
VgameT
there are tricks to not showing

Post by VgameT »

ODYSEE
IN THREE DEE
TAKE A JOURNEY
COME WITH ME
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

wow, anti-semitism can actually be spread in germany in modern times without being shot down? intriguing.
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

Just for you, knightt: http://gladstone.no-ip.com/sass/[09]%20 ... tellit.mp3

Check out those x-treme fascist beats.
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

Anybody heard of Die Prinzen? They're this great neo-Nazi aryan band that sing deceptively cutesy german tunes, but if you decipher the lyrics they're actually rather disturbing. Here's their <a href="www.dieprinzen.de">website</a>!