My games

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

My games

Post by 760 »

Hello there everybody.
I was a member here ages ago but i lost my password so i've registered again with an easier password to me.

Any way, I've made 50 games (May not or may be good) and im still in the process of another 350 games so get ready for the day Pal88 arrives on the scene.

Oh by the way, when you make a game do not put the old zzt in with your games. I hate the old one and my new zzt machine was deleted because it was replaced by the o lder version after some idiot put the old one in with his games.

Anyway bye for now. :*:

Moved from ZZT Projects. Irrelevant poll removed. - MadTom
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Wrong forum, kid!
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

50?! Whoa. How large are the games, usually?
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

WELCOME TO Z2
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Something tells me that if you've made FIFTY ZZT games, at least 49 of them aren't worth playing (and there's not much hope for that 50th one, either).

Anyway, welcome to z2.
What can be said now?

Post by 577 »

What was your old name that you uploaded your games with I can't find any of them to see how bad/good they are.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:51 am Subject: Games are coming soon

Pal Productions is what im calling myself and i have made 340 games for the zzt (most are sequels)..All mine go up to part 4..

Anyway they will appear sometime in the not to distant future ...
You seem to have lost 290 games somewhere. Maybe you can find them if you pull more out of you ass.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

this guy rocks

ps zzt sucks
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
What can be said now?

What

Post by 760 »

Hello there.
I have made 50 games but there mainly ones i like, I haven't uploaded any yet because last time i tried it wouldn't let me.

Who cares if they may be bad, (There free and thats what matters the most).

I'll try my best to make the best games going.

#Dark Digital:the sim is the best game ever on ZZT.

Also madtom what games have you made again as i cant remember cause theres so many.

And finally what the hell do you mean wrong forum kid.
What can be said now?

Yeah yeah i know

Post by 760 »

Commodore wrote:
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:51 am Subject: Games are coming soon

Pal Productions is what im calling myself and i have made 340 games for the zzt (most are sequels)..All mine go up to part 4..

Anyway they will appear sometime in the not to distant future ...
You seem to have lost 290 games somewhere. Maybe you can find them if you pull more out of you ass.
I havent seen that quote in years.

I made that ages ago and decided i hated the games i made so i deleted them.

Does that clear that thing up.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Pal88 wrote:Also madtom what games have you made again as i cant remember cause theres so many.

And finally what the hell do you mean wrong forum kid.
You posted in ZZT Projects without actually talking at length (or even naming) one specific project. Take a look at the rules for that forum, and some of the other posts, and you'll see what I mean.

And, here.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Re: What

Post by Commodore »

Pal88 wrote:Who cares if they may be bad, (There free and thats what matters the most).
Not really, we've already got tonnes of terrible games on the archive. And just because something is free doesn't mean it has to suck adom
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Also search for MadTom on the search box.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

ONLY THING I LOVE MORE THAN HERB IS THE BIRD BUT MY LUCK'S KIND OF FUCKED IT'S A WONDER THAT I FLIRT BUT I DO AND I WILL CAUSE I'M STILL JUST A NERD NEVER BEEN LEFT BEHIND LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WORD
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

do your math
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.