Pokemon

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

WA THINS BEFEOR OR AGFER UYO FUCKED A DOG??
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Pokemon Green is the best because GREEN IS THE BEST COLOR
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Wigglytuff is the original badass.

That is all.
r
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i hate dragon warrior because it's boring
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Dragon Warrior is great.

Also Zamros keeps a jigglypuff card in his wallet for emergencies.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

gigolopuff
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

<s>I was seriously addicted to Pokemon for years, first Blue and then Silver (The G/S/C series was a billion times better than the R/B/Y series). I think I ended up throwing away 800 or so hours on Blue, and 550 on Silver. I had fun too, but I was burnt out on the series to the point that I didn't buy Ruby or Sapphire, and never will. If I did, I'd probably just end up throwing away hundreds of hours again.

While I'm embarrasing myself, Blissey is fucking awesome. Counter = pwnage. I spent a lot of time training Sandslash, Scizor, Quagsire, Typhlosion, Xatu, Heracross, and Furret too. At least I never got into the merchandise or card game. I did watch the show a lot when it first came out, but then I started watching Digimon and realized the Pokemon show was crap. I'll still watch it sometimes when there's nothing else on, though.</s>

Pokemon is for five year olds. I'm so glad I moved on to Yugioh.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

Phunk is your cunting daughter, don't mind him wrote:WA THINS BEFEOR OR AGFER UYO FUCKED A DOG??
Before. It didn't start that kind of stuff until I was about 12 years old.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

dumb word filter name wrote:gigolopuff
No, more like... DEUCE BIGGLYPUFF, MALE JIGGLYPUFF!
nps wrote:It didn't start that kind of stuff until I was about 12 years old.
I've liked Strong Bad since I was
2 years old
Good times with Strong Bad...
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Blue: YES.
Yellow: ...yes.
Gold: Yes.
Crystal: ...no.
Sapphire: my brother got it and I hated it immediately because half of the old pokemon were left out (AKA forgotten or some shit) and that included Porygon2, my favorite pokemon of all time. That and it sucked.

The card game was fun until they fucked it up with this e-reader BS. I refuse to buy cards from any set later than the Neo series. The newest cards in my (ahem) "deck" are Rocket's Mewtwo from the Gym Leaders Challenge set and Dark Blastoise from the Team Rocket set.

The anime sucked hard, from the first episode and ever since.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

The first few episodes were passable, I think. And the movies had some cool parts, too.
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

I seem to have lucked out a little in the transition from Silver to Ruby. I laugh at the swarms of people who lost their precious Curse-wielding Snorlax, since my team is unorthodox enough that the biggest hit I took was my Skarmory no longer being able to learn Swagger. Which, believe me, that hurts quite a lot. It's just that it could have been worse.

And of course the TV show blows. We're not talking about that. God, if I ever say anything positive about the TV show, I deserve to be shot in the face immediately. (Conversely, I've heard mixed reports that the movie is surprisingly deep, but I've never seen it so I can't say.) It's just that the game has this whole "Probably not what the cool kids are doing these days, but good fun if you check your dignity at the door and just let yourself go" thing that kind of reminds me of ZZT.

And I've never played the card game, so I can't comment on it. People tell me it's pretty cool, though. I'll take their word for it.
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I hear you can use a GameShark or whatever it's called now to cheat and get the old Pokemon in the new games! Hooray for cheating! Down with The Man!
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

Well, yeah. That's just because the pokemon technically exist because they want the upcoming Colosseum game as well as Fire Red and Leaf Green to be able to get them and trade them back to a compatable Ruby/Sapphire. All the data is there, they just didn't make it so there's any way to find them in the wild or anything. Anyone who looks into how Gamesharks work more than just copy/pasting the codes they get at the CMGSCCC without thinking about them would know that altering what Pokemon spawn in a particular patch of grass is a fairly simple affair, though.
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.