Wow, what happend

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Dos go work on DRWAIF.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Can't. Too busy working on your mother.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

:shocked:
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

The boards are more active than they used to be, so I don't think there are less people. It's the impression that people don't care about zzt that is causing people to care less themselves. It's psychological, bitches.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

FatBatMonkey wrote:Most eej's nowadays only learn a programming language, however simple it is, if there's something in it for them. Mostly money.
you forgot chicks
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

I met her in a club down in old Soho

Post by Quantum P. »

My Liver Hurtz wrote:you forgot chicks
REG: Well, yeah. Obviously the chicks. I mean, the chicks go without saying, don't they? But apart from the money, the chicks...

FatBatMonkey's right. The older games were <i>games,</i> not worlds quickly thrown together. <i>Evil Sorceror's Party</i> is the only modern game that I can think of that could have passed as a commercial game back when graphics and such weren't as important in the gaming industry.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

this just in: zzt is for faggots who want to make games but are too lazy to go learn a real programming language.

LIKE MZX AM I RITE???????????????????????????/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(sarcasm goons)
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

you forgot BURGLAR ! JOINT
What can be said now?

Re: Wow, what happend

Post by 576 »

K_Jax wrote:Im gone for a few years and this is what i come back to. What happend to the good old days of 24 hour ZZT, and a community who cared...

All these new games suck compaired to the classics. I hope you all are ashamed of yourselves.

Well im back, you may not remember me, but I was a semi avid zzter a few years back when there was www.zzt.net. I might pop back to the zzting now that i see there are still people playing it.
ZZT.net? Big waste of cyberspace space. Slow, and conection time outs every day. ZZT.org used to be the real site, till Xabb decided to pull the plug and throw us all into the cold. Then, this nice place opened up for us, then kicked even more of us into the cold. Myself, i've been living in the trashcans behind Z2 for some time now, carying out ocasional attacks against the building, cutting the power, tapping phones, stealing the toilet rolls. That'll teach them for messing with Rick J. Retro!
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

Gunther wrote:cyberspace space
:911:
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Gunther wrote:
K_Jax wrote:Im gone for a few years and this is what i come back to. What happend to the good old days of 24 hour ZZT, and a community who cared...

All these new games suck compaired to the classics. I hope you all are ashamed of yourselves.

Well im back, you may not remember me, but I was a semi avid zzter a few years back when there was www.zzt.net. I might pop back to the zzting now that i see there are still people playing it.
ZZT.net? Big waste of cyberspace space. Slow, and conection time outs every day. ZZT.org used to be the real site, till Xabb decided to pull the plug and throw us all into the cold. Then, this nice place opened up for us, then kicked even more of us into the cold. Myself, i've been living in the trashcans behind Z2 for some time now, carying out ocasional attacks against the building, cutting the power, tapping phones, stealing the toilet rolls. That'll teach them for messing with Rick J. Retro!
PS Scorch we hate you
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

seconded(ededed) :dudes:
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

That'll teach them for messing with Rick J. Retro!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

Stak wrote: PS Scorch we hate you
No, you hate me. I bet my sunday lunch theirs at least 3 people here who don't hate me, or suffer irational hatred of the aforesaid.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

No I'm pretty sure we hate you.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.