I need to get this off my womanly breasts

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

You are stupid and I will stab you in the heart and I hate you forever.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

AHAHAHAHA! That irc quote is priceless dos! :D
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

nadir also had a dream where lisa simpson was throwing rocks at me and then marge simpson told her not to because i was a vietnam vet. and i was an owl with a buzzcut.

but anyway... I AM TYRANNOUS!

*realizes someone might take that last part seriously*

uh... i'm not tyrannous.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

it's all true!

trust me, i'm not making that stuff up.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Somehow that doesn't seem like something someone can make up very easily.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

*Salutes back to Stak*
Salute to you sir.

I had a dream once (sugar buzz? I had a large box of birthday chocolates that day [aka, my 21st]), that ZZT was being re-released with full 3d suport (like a create any game you want with easy coding. I knew it was a dream, as who'd do a crazy thing like that?
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

Dang, Who leaked out my secret information
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Getting a sugar buzz on your 21st birthday is the lamest thing I've ever heard. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying buy some damn alcohol. You are of legal age...or not.

I had a dream where I met craNKGod in a medieval-themed convenience store his family owned. In that same dream I also met Bongo; he was in his forties.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

i agree.
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

oof oof oof wrote:Getting a sugar buzz on your 21st birthday is the lamest thing I've ever heard. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying buy some damn alcohol. You are of legal age...or not.

I had a dream where I met craNKGod in a medieval-themed convenience store his family owned. In that same dream I also met Bongo; he was in his forties.
I've been legal age for 4 on the 22nd. In 11 days time i'm 22 right? In this country the legal age for baccy (tobacco) is 16, and the age for booze (beer) is 18. Take that America. And besides, i did have a nice drink (5 bottles of Newcastle brown ale). Another dream i had, i got a phone call, from a guy claming to be Nadir, telling me to stop using ZZT as ZZT was a mind control device created by Red Mage. I then went outside, and i was in Newcastle (Redhouse to Newcastle [17 miles] in 0.2 secconds? Damn, i must be fast). A guy in a labcoat called Theta said Redmage had dumped toxic chemicals into Kielder (local water supply for Newcastle and Sunderland). Theta drank the water and exploded, then the Terminator appeared, and shot me. (my dreams are weird!). That dream may have been actually true (ZZT mind control), because why else would we be playing a 1991 GCS with ANCI graphics? It's 2004, with 3d graphics and all. ZZT's taking over our minds.
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

Mooseka wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

<3

EDIT:
SCORCH wrote: should die in the most horrible way. So, you seem to think they should die? Who the fuck are you to wish death on people? I'm not the nicest guy in the world (actually, my social life is none existent, i've allways been a loner), but i wouldn't wish death even on my own enemys.
PUSSY.
You're an exception Moose.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

I once had a dream that I was watching a guy in a skatepark somewhere, and there was this glass halfpipe. Then he ramped off the halfpipe, did a 900 spin, and CRASHED THROUGH IT. I ran over to where he crashed through it and watched him fall INTO OBLIVION.

I think I've been playing too much Tony Hawk lately... I just spent $40 on a new board and a helmet.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

So you have a 3 year head start on any liver conditions. Good.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

Scorch: Thanks for using lame slang and then telling us what it actually means while it's obvious as to what it means.
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

what? :slap: