ZARELL is a litil bit like ZZT, but is difrint *Updated 1.2*

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

ZARELL is a litil bit like ZZT, but is difrint *Updated 1.2*

Post by 136 »

ZARELL is a litil bit like ZZT, but is difrint. Download the sorce-code on http://zzo38computer.cjb.net/zarell_1.zip and make coment and also, sumbudy can make manual for this program.
Last edited by 136 on Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

I hope sumbudy can make a manual for this program
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

ummm, doesn't appear finished. The board editor is weird and I couldn't figure it out. The game itself lacks a menu for selections.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

Yes, you ar rite. I am not finish. (I thot I was finished but I thot uv more importent things to ad!). Wen I am finished, I will upload it agen and update the versen number on this page. I will make CTRL+Z for short list uv keys to push (on both programs), but I expect sumbudy els to make the manual for it. I included the sorce-code so that you no wat to rite on the manual (wait intil v1.1). Plese do not steel the sorce-code (I mite ad open-sorce license and stuf later, but not now). If you changed the sorce-code, post the difrinces only so that I can change mi copy.
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

OK now versen 1.1 is on. Now sumbudy shud rite a manual for it
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

dont you mean 1.2?
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

Clecky wrote:dont you mean 1.2?
Yes. I mean 1.2 I hope sumbudy can make coment uv this program, and see wat bugs, and make manual for this program, and try to use this program.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I haven't dealt with sorce code much so tell me what I need to do please. I'm guessing something simple like just compile the code and it's there but I'm not sure so help me out.
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

zzo i've tried but you provide absolutely no comments in your code, and your code is messy as fuck

i suggest you clean it the hell up

and how the hell can we make a manual for something we don't even know how to use
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

OK, I ad a few coments into the sorce-code, and aded a ZARELL game I start makeing zarell_2.zip install into sub-directory
What can be said now?

Post by 767 »

It has potential to become a well-established ZZT clone, but the editor is too confusing for effective use.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

:*: MOTHA FUKA CHEEZ
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

no no no no no
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast