the greatest american hero. ever.

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Clecky wrote:A charming young man.
A cat. =P
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

gdfgdfg

Post by nuero »

from what i know, topcat is real. that's as far as i can tell but someone mentioned to me once that it might just be another person from another community fucking around. however, i've done some weird shit in 'cyber' (all of which can be seen at http://moonwebspace.cjb.com/nuero ) but i've never thought of suggesting to abduct and rape children.

from what i figure, topcat, in the end, is probably some 14-year-old pakistani child. i mean, just read it. 'i think just plug me leg.' wit, spelling and disregard for subjects has only been matched by others who live in pakistan. it's a great country, i don't know why we hate them. unless we don't.

i don't bother keeping up with that shit anymore.
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

topcat is mad real so lisen up niggaz
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929