METROID ZERO MISSION

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

What can be said now?

METROID ZERO MISSION

Post by 539 »

~NOTE~ If you read Ninteno Power than dont bother reading
this littil artical till the very end.~

-Nintendo Power-
Nintendo goes back to the distant future to explore the full story of bounty hunter Samus Aran's battle against the Mother Brain and the Space Pirates of Zebes on the GBA.

ARAN'S ORIGINS
She's battled baddies on nearly every Nintendo system, cleaned the house in the super Smash Bros series and recently blasted off for heroic adventures on the GCN (Metroid Prime) and the GBA (Metriod Fusion). This Febuary, Samus Aran will return to her roots and relive the story that started it all. Reavealing, for the first time, full details of her meeting with the Metroids. The plotline will be familiar to longtime fans of the Metriod series, but challenges are new, the power-ups are plentiful (taken from several games in the series) and the graphics and sound are supercharged. Plus, if you thought that the original Metriod had a surprise ending, wait until you get past the Mother Brain in Metriod:Zero Mission. A new twist provides a deeper adventure than ever before.

Any other news on this game that I dont know? (And Nintendo sure likes
to bring back old games...to be truthfull I am allmoste tired of it.) At least Zero Mission looks diffrent and is not just a 'littile' remake of the old game.
Now- Who plans on buying this game? Do you even like the Metriod Series?
In other words this thread is made so Metroid Freaks can talk about the games and for the others to state their own opinions. Have fun.
What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

Metroid fanboys are the worst. The whole series is really overrated in my opinion.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Super Metroid was good. I don't really care for the others, and I have played them all. Although Metroid Prime is purty lookin...
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Captain Jack wrote:Metroid fanboys are the worst. The whole series is really overrated in my opinion.

Hmm..... You may be right!
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Dr. Dos wrote:Super Metroid was good. I don't really care for the others, and I have played them all. Although Metroid Prime is purty lookin...
I must be missing out because that is the only Metroid Game I have never played. Do you know where I could get the game and download it off the internet? (My freind Jacob did this, but he forgot the site's name.) Im talking about Metroid 3.

Metroid Prime was purty.
Last edited by 539 on Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Personally, I really like Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.

Return of Samus is okay.

I've not played Metroid Prime.

I really, REALLY hate the first one. It's so shitty, maybe it was good in like 1769 or whatever but it's complete crap now.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Zenith Nadir wrote:Personally, I really like Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.

Return of Samus is okay.

I've not played Metroid Prime.

I really, REALLY hate the first one. It's so shitty, maybe it was good in like 1769 or whatever but it's complete crap now.
Have you not played Metroid Prime because it goes 3D? Please tell me your not like that. People who dont play Metroid Prime because its 3D are stubborn losers. (And if this offeded anybody, dont worry, it was ment to!)
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Zenith Nadir wrote:I really, REALLY hate the first one. It's so shitty, maybe it was good in like 1769 or whatever but it's complete crap now.
Metroid Zero Mission is a compleate remake of that game, with lots more mini-boss' and stuff like that, bigger bad guys- blah blah blah! (I could go on for hours but Im sure I would be banned for being a nerd. (A Metroid Nerd that is.)
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

We're all nerds here buddy.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

No, I've just not played Metroid Prime. What I've seen of it looks pretty sassy, though.

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

The first metriod kept me up for 6 hours straight once. I don't think I'll ever have to play again.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Also, I thought Super Metroid was effectively a retread of Metroid 1. If they're going to remake a Metroid game, their time would be better spent redoing the second one. The last battle with the Metroid Queen in RoS was mental, dude.

What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

I know this has been pointed out countless times on every message board ever, but does anyone else have the mental image of the head of Nintendo fucking a rotting corpse with a bunch of gamers and game reviewers having a circle-jerk around it? Because it's pretty vivid to me.

Eventually Nintendo won't bother to introduce any new games and simply produce sequels/prequels to about three or four franchises over and over again. Picture SUPER MARIO 13287489714: LET THERE BE MARIO in which you guide sperm through Mario's mother's birth canal to fucking create Mario as a zygote. ULTRA EXCITING EMBRYO ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

Now, now, Project, let's not give Nintendo ideas.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Project... I think I speak for all of us when I say

hot
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.