METROID ZERO MISSION

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Poor nintendo. Let's all have a moment of silence.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Project wrote:I know this has been pointed out countless times on every message board ever, but does anyone else have the mental image of the head of Nintendo fucking a rotting corpse with a bunch of gamers and game reviewers having a circle-jerk around it? Because it's pretty vivid to me.

Eventually Nintendo won't bother to introduce any new games and simply produce sequels/prequels to about three or four franchises over and over again. Picture SUPER MARIO 13287489714: LET THERE BE MARIO in which you guide sperm through Mario's mother's birth canal to fucking create Mario as a zygote. ULTRA EXCITING EMBRYO ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, I hate it when they keep making "re-makes" of old games....Sigh. They just cant let them go, can they?
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Nintendo should really make a new kick phany game of thier own creation.......BUT WHAT COULD IT BE!? hmmmmm? Anybody got any new ideas for poor Nintendo? (They could really use some ideas.)
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Replace the Super Mario franchise with a Nevada Bob franchise, and they're all set!
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Indeed.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

NINTENDO POWER AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Also, the Game Boy Metroid (I think that one's Return of Samus) is crap. Looking back on it, I'm surprised that I liked it enough to see it through to the end. I like Super Metroid far more, and Fusion is pretty good too (actual plot this time? Neato.) Although I have to admit, RoS's boss WAS pretty cool, plus you could leave the chamber if things weren't looking your way and recharge energy elsewhere. I liked the evolving Metroids; a creepy, well executed idea, but all the random wandering around lost really ruined the fun out for me. I'M A WUSS WHO LIKES AUTO-MAPPING.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

RoS had great atmosphere, nothing like entering a room and having an Omega Metroid swoop down on you going EWAAUAWU.

Nintendo should give up on consoles and just license out their big hit characters. There's less and less in-house development going on, Metroid Prime was developed in America for chrirssdfsdakes
What can be said now?

Post by 104 »

White American Power!
What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

Flip the flyer attire the females desire
Maybe you can step to this if admire
The extraordinary dapper rapper
Keep tabs on your main squeeze before I tap her

Yeah, Nintendo Power is crap. The only remaining issue I have of that was the special one from when Mega Man X for SNES first came out with a shiny cover.
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Stiltzkin wrote:Flip the flyer attire the females desire
Maybe you can step to this if admire
The extraordinary dapper rapper
Keep tabs on your main squeeze before I tap her

Yeah, Nintendo Power is crap. The only remaining issue I have of that was the special one from when Mega Man X for SNES first came out with a shiny cover.
Shiny....I like shiny things.
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Zandor 12 wrote:NINTENDO POWER AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Also, the Game Boy Metroid (I think that one's Return of Samus) is crap. Looking back on it, I'm surprised that I liked it enough to see it through to the end. I like Super Metroid far more, and Fusion is pretty good too (actual plot this time? Neato.) Although I have to admit, RoS's boss WAS pretty cool, plus you could leave the chamber if things weren't looking your way and recharge energy elsewhere. I liked the evolving Metroids; a creepy, well executed idea, but all the random wandering around lost really ruined the fun out for me. I'M A WUSS WHO LIKES AUTO-MAPPING.
Same here, same here.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

once I found a bunch of old Nintendo Powers at a garage sale and they were 10 cents each, and I still liked Nintendo Power then, on account of it being a magazine about video games (!), but I only had some pocket change so I wasn't able to buy the entire stack, and apparantely back in the day NP had some kickass continuing comics about Mario and Zelda that I'm pretty sure were just colorized manga, but I was missing about half of the chapters and was sad. Also, I remember a really neat article about games that came out in Japan but not in the US, and I was all "HOW DARE THEY HOLD OUT, I WANNA PLAY FIRE EMBLEM TOO" and now I am so there.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm way too nostalgic for my own good.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

metroid prime kicks a lot of ass.

then, omega pirate kicks my ass.

all in all a lot of ass-kicking happens.
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

coming into eb games stores feb 10th... it looks good, plus gameinformer (even if i lost respect for them over the years) gave it a 9.5 and a 9.75. yay.
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

I played it last night because I'm a dirty pirate.

Impression: they really really need to redo Metroid II just like this