Mystickcal here

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Mystickcal here

Post by 540 »

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone remembers me from zzt.org when it was still thriving....I happened to run across this board and was just wondering if there are still some people from there that came over to here. Names Mystickcal was Mystic Check ya all later!
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

What the.

HELLO.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Your name is familiar, but I don't remember you per se. Welcome back, anyhow!
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

WHAT UP NEGRO
Way to much posts!

Post by 7 »

you were such an idiot.

such an idiot.
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

Hi. What up?
What can be said now?

What happened?

Post by 540 »

Hey, so what ever became of zzt.org? Just wondering...also, this site doesn't seem to be thriving too well. It the zzt community dying? Just wondering.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

"IS THE ZZT COMMUNITY DYING" IS THE STUPIDEST QUESTION EVER.

LET ME EXPLAIN THIS. NOT JUST TO YOU, MYSTSTAGAGJWHATEVER, BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE ASK IT. THE ZZT COMMUNITY ISN'T BASED AROUND ZZT ANYMORE. WELL, ATLEAST THAT'S WHAT I THINK, BUT MAYBE I'M JUST AS BIASED AS I AM FACIST. IT'S MORE ABOUT A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT WERE AT ONE TIME BROUGHT TOGETHER BY ZZT, AND VERY FEW OF THEM STILL USE IT. THE ZZT COMMUNITY WON'T DIE COMPLETELY UNLESS ALL OF US DIE IN SOME SORT OF PLANE CRASH, OR SOMETHING.

haha, it's going to be really ironic in 4 months when the zzt community is dead.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

MOOSE ME N U WILL BE 2GETHER 4EVR THO
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

All in all it's pretty wierd when you look at it. It's a community based on a game from 1991 that only about 10-15 people use seriously. It's one of the most interesting(stupid) things I've ever been a part in on the internet.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

This is really starting to tick me off.

Why does everyone feel they have to start a new topic to announce to everyone that they're new and etc. ?

Isn't there a proper topic specifically for this purpose?

And what would make _anyone_ think that the ZZT Community is dead? Am I blind? Am I missing the vital signs that show this community is passing away underneath my scrutiny? ZZT is alive. There may not be quite as many games, as many reviews, even as many users, but this community is far from dead. And, in my opinion, the community is better small.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

who are you homz
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Commodore wrote:All in all it's pretty wierd when you look at it. It's a community based on a game from 1991 that only about 10-15 people use seriously. It's one of the most interesting(stupid) things I've ever been a part in on the internet.
The fact that I'm one of those 10-15 makes me really sad inside... oh well.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

I remember Ye Days of Olde when there were udates with new games every other day or so. I think the ZZT community peaked out some time around 1997-1999 and it slowly declined and leveled out.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I think that's been established.

See, back when games were being uploaded by the assload, but the message boards weren't so popular, people were claiming zzt was diyeying every few months. Now, few games are being uploaded and the forums are very popular and nobody says it's dying. Except for you, mystickal, you giant hunk of man, you.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]