new newbie in town

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

NEWBIE VS NEWBIE IN A BATTLE FOR THE FATE OF THE VERY UNIVERSE.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

DragonMaster wrote:Hey sumisusan
If you think i'm a bitch, fuck your self. For your information, i'm a 12 year old boy. Being young kicks ass, especially in this age of computers. SO, if you call me a bitch again, I will flame your ass faster than a cheetah on fire GODDAM IT.

bub bye
Shut up. If you're like this on the internet at 12, you'll be terrible when you mature into a young man. Look at moose.

And being 12 was the worst years of my life. before that was better and after that was better.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

WAIT JUST A GOD DAMNED MINUTE, COMMODORE. FOR ONE, IF AGE MATTERED ON THE INTERNET SCORCH WOULD OWN ALL OF US. FOR TWO, I THINK YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP HAVING A HOLIER THAN THOU ADDITUDE.

THX. <3.
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Am I the only one who found DragonMaster's post exceptionally amusing?
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

Mooseka wrote:FOR TWO, I THINK YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STOP HAVING A HOLIER THAN THOU ADDITUDE.

THX. <3.
Coming from you, this makes me grin like a mong who found a shiny thing in his breasts.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Moose, Please accept my apologies: <3 4ever

Shuting up would still apply to DragonMaster however.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

My Liver Hurtz wrote:Am I the only one who found DragonMaster's post exceptionally amusing?
Not if by "amusing" you meant "STUPID AND DUMB AND NOT SMART".
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

HUGZ@COMMODORE

I <3 U HUN
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

being twelve fucks you up bad

anyway uh sumisusan, you're a he-man woman hater aka fagotronic queer from homoville so shut up

dragonmaster i know that sumisusan insulted everything you stand for by saying that maybe you might just have a vagina (i mean oh my god that's like the ultimate insult and now he must be destroyed girls have cooties) but just ignore him, he's a he-man woman hater aka fagotronic queer from homoville and nobody listens to anything he says so screaming and flaming him just makes you look like a histrionic brat because nobody likes him anyway

commodore owns mig, which counts among its members snika, master raze and smallhacker who are all he-man woman haters aka fagotronic queers from homoville, so draw your own conclusions from that with regards to the validity of his judgment

moose likes to yell at people, but then so do i

the end!
Last edited by Zenith Nadir on Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

If you think i'm a bitch, fuck your self. For your information, i'm a 12 year old boy. Being young kicks ass, especially in this age of computers. SO, if you call me a bitch again, I will flame your ass faster than a cheetah on fire GODDAM IT.

bub bye
Actually, being young in this age of computers is not a very good thing. For one, the competitiveness of college acceptances is going up every year, and you would be hard pressed to find a job in something you like once you're done with school. The SATs in 2005 are going to get tougher, and the public school system is going to crap quite fast.

But you have computers! And you're 12!
What can be said now?

Post by 48 »

bub bye
You'd better drop this attitude by the time you reach puberty or you'll never get laid.

And here's a real insult for you: You might not have a twat, but you sure are a cunt! LOLLZ
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Zenith made me cry.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

commodore owns mig, which counts among its members snika, master raze and smallhacker who are all he-man woman haters aka fagotronic queers from homoville, so draw your own conclusions from that with regards to the validity of his judgment
For some reason I feel left out.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Funk wrote:

bub bye
You'd better drop this attitude by the time you reach puberty or you'll never get laid.

And here's a real insult for you: You might not have a twat, but you sure are a cunt! LOLLZ
READ: MOOSEKA.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

This is the greatest thread ever
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929