winter 24hoZZT 03

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Hercules wrote:I could probably win one these days if I put some effort into it, but I'm not even going to bother. It's no fun anymore. I loved those days when it's actually something people looked forward to and all. When there was actually competition.
I'm looking foward to the next, because I've done two and have yet to finish one. I think I got what it takes this time around. I CHALLANGE YOU.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 518 »

Commodore wrote:
Hercules wrote:I could probably win one these days if I put some effort into it, but I'm not even going to bother. It's no fun anymore. I loved those days when it's actually something people looked forward to and all. When there was actually competition.
I'm looking foward to the next, because I've done two and have yet to finish one. I think I got what it takes this time around. I CHALLANGE YOU.
And I'm looking forward to it because I've tried several times, but never gotten a complete entry in. I think I set my standards too high then run out of inspiration.
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

I don't know about everyone else, but _I've_ been waiting eagerly for when the Winter 24hozzt is going to be.
What can be said now?

Post by 518 »

I didn't miss it this time? JOY