Chase Bramlage Steps Out of the Shadows...

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Way to much posts!

Chase Bramlage Steps Out of the Shadows...

Post by 7 »

...to whine like a baby!

I deleted his review of FF1 Disc 1 as he BROKE THE RULES, but it is now immortalized below. Enjoy.

I'd thought I'd step in to see the reviews of this game that was never supposed to be released... Yes you heard me... This was an experiment on my part to not only try new things but to hone my graphic style. I made this for me.. and I showed it to the wrong person... This person released the game as a regular game under the title disc one cause I told him I might make more.. but it is an unfinished product.. Yes as some as you sharp eyed obessesive freaks did notice the game's story is from suikoden... ok so what??? this is zzt for christs sake... many games on here have stolen stories from movies, games, and books... (see november eve, and pokemon) I didnt claim to write the story i just borrowed the idea and added on to it for fun. I dont think that the review section should be on here.. Most of the reviewers are 10-14 year olds, who make even worse games then they say I do. yes I'm talking to you funk.. So what gives them a right to tear apart something I worked hard on that has no significance to the outside world and in itself should have never been released.. shame on you kids... zzt is for fun... its games that people share... its creations they want others to experience.. look at it like that rather then being so judgemental arogant, and immature..
Rating: 5 out of 5
snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

Show of hands- is Chase gonna write another set of soon-to-be-deleted reviews for Op O'Brian 1 & 2?
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

The reason ripping of the idea was so bad was because he tried to pass it off as his own. November Eve is obviously a poor example due to it being both a cameo game, and a game that set out to be like parasite eve. If tseng said the whole things was his idea, he'd have been blasted about it too!

Also I resent being called a 10-14 year old... :(
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I'M 14 AND I'M THE COOLEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I'M 15 AND LOOK UP TO THE COOLEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS :(
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

i'm 13, the reviews are bullshit
What can be said now?

Post by 26 »

I'LL BE 19 WEDNESDAY AND I HAVE NO OPINION
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Ralph Nadir

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Oh, Chase <strike>Bramlage</strike>Bramfblebrushes, what will you think of next?
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

Ah ha ha ha! Chase calls us all who review games 13-14 year olds? I've seen Zenith (he's over 16 as he's at college right?) reviewing a game, and i've reviewd a few games (21 years old).
What can be said now?

Post by 98 »

Uhh, if I wasn't supposed to release this, why didn't Chase reply to any of my mails for like 1.5 years? Right.
What can be said now?

Re: Chase Bramlage Steps Out of the Shadows...

Post by 48 »

Chase Bramlage wrote::icannotcontrol:
many games on here have stolen stories from movies, games, and books... (see november eve, and pokemon)
Yeah, but they named their sources, homo.
Most of the reviewers are 10-14 year olds, who make even worse games then they say I do. yes I'm talking to you funk..
Hi, honey bun! I was 19 when I wrote that review, I think. Certainly older than 14. And none of my games - even the appalling Indiana Jones one - are worse than Final Fantasy ZZT. They might not be as pretty (although some of the boards on ESP are rather good, I think) but they aren't anywhere close to being as soul-crushingly dull as FFZZT. Or as tongue-mashingly frustrating as that dreadful Operation O'Brian game.

Of course, even if they were, yours would still be a lame defence; my skills are completely irrelevant. I think you'll find that most film critics couldn't make a good film if you held a gun to their heads, yet that doesn't invalidate their reviews, so long as they are well-thought out and fair. Which my review certainly was. Face it, Chuckles - you're no good at making games!

Also, I just read through my review and it's actually pretty damned great. Go Team Me!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Scorch; I'm 20.

anyway uh final fantasy zzt was really, really bad and lame and i hated it

it was the ultimate in style over substance

lol@chase
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 26 »

Scorch3000 wrote:Ah ha ha ha! Chase calls us all who review games 13-14 year olds? I've seen Zenith (he's over 16 as he's at college right?) reviewing a game, and i've reviewd a few games (21 years old).
SCORCH, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE A DIFFERENT AGE EVERY OTHER WEEK?

:ha:
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

I thought Scorch was at least 22 now. Seeing as he was 18 when I was 15, and all.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 26 »

I think Scorch is really a defective robot.

Either that or he's zz038.