Zamros Thread

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

What can be said now?

Zamros Thread

Post by 53 »

Who's Idea was it to make the Zamros forum?
What can be said now?

Post by 401 »

Probally Zamros... :hmmmm:
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

FLAWLESS LOGIC
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Gentlemen of the forums, I have a dream of a place where a person can go and act completely retarded without any consequence. A place where he can say anything he desires, without fear of it following you around in the future. I, unfortunately, am a victim of forums that are taken too seriously. I have always longed for a place where I could cut completely loose; where I could let my freak flag fly, so to speak.

Gentlemen, the ZAMROS Forum is this place.

Irked that the pee came out of your weiner in three different directions after you woke up? The ZAMROS Forum is the place to vent about it. REALLY like the ravebaron? We have a thread just for that! Absolutely HAVE to post those pictures of your fat, hairy ass? Just scroll on down to the bottom of the forum list! You'll be welcome!

Offended by such things? Well, there's no need to visit the ZAMROS Forum. It's completely optional. Why, I never visit the ZZT Clones forum, and I believe I am a better person for it!

The ZAMROS Forum. Lowering the average intelligence of the earth, one thread at a time.
SaxxonPike
What can be said now?

Post by SaxxonPike »

zamros wrote:Gentlemen of the forums, I have a dream of a place where a person can go and act completely retarded without any consequence. A place where he can say anything he desires, without fear of it following you around in the future. I, unfortunately, am a victim of forums that are taken too seriously. I have always longed for a place where I could cut completely loose; where I could let my freak flag fly, so to speak.

Gentlemen, the ZAMROS Forum is this place.

Irked that the pee came out of your weiner in three different directions after you woke up? The ZAMROS Forum is the place to vent about it. REALLY like the ravebaron? We have a thread just for that! Absolutely HAVE to post those pictures of your fat, hairy ass? Just scroll on down to the bottom of the forum list! You'll be welcome!

Offended by such things? Well, there's no need to visit the ZAMROS Forum. It's completely optional. Why, I never visit the ZZT Clones forum, and I believe I am a better person for it!

The ZAMROS Forum. Lowering the average intelligence of the earth, one thread at a time.
I think you're missing it.
Almost everyone acts retarded, this thread is nothing special.
Except maybe since this is your thread it is true that I am loosin mah IQ OMMUGWTFLOLZZ!!!!!!11eleven
What can be said now?

Re:

Post by 440 »

Oh dear.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

IS IT JUST ME OR DID 90 PEOPLE WHO (HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER/ARE NEW) JUST SPRING UP MERELY TO BE RETARDED.
What can be said now?

Post by 401 »

The ZAMROS forum rules!

I think I'll go over there and have a baron parade beacause I can!
:baron: