Mirror Image Games (Redux)

Whereas this forum hasn't been relevant since 1999.

Moderators: Quantum P., crank

MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Commodore wrote:I've been working on Wasteland all last night and into the dawn. I can pretty much say that I have completed almost 50% of it. I'm trying to work hard. I don't think I've released a game in over a year :( And Nexus SE doesn't really count... (despite the fact I enjoy it)
Congratulations, Commodore, you are even more obsessive than MadTom.
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I am writing music for Ignition Factor as I speak. Well, type. I think it is the best piece of ZZT music I have ever written, though that doesn't say much. A lot of it is based on "sddi-cc+sdd"
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Wasteland is 8 boards away from completion.

PREPARE!
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Ignition Factor is 81 boards away from completion...
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I've begun the intro for "Star Trek: Fleet Commander," and I am done the first level of Ignition Factor. More or less.

And for those wondering, this is not a ZZT ripoff of Star Trek: Battle Commander. Very different.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

It's 5:30 am and I just finished Wasteland. What did you do with your night? Ug the ending is mediocre too.

I'm glad this is over. It got to the point where I could only program it if I stayed up all night.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I spent from 9pm to 11pm on one explosion... I am going to reuse it in Nexus III. Shall be perfect for the ending.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

I remember I did the last six boards of Blue Moon in two and a half hours that one time. It probably shows, since I totally ripped off of Coolness with the outside of the planet.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I just found out that I can increase the randomness on other ZZTAE fades besides the percents and flows to make it looks better (for some reason I had never tried anything else before) and it is so helpful.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Updated the site with wasteland information. Yay me.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I've been working on IF a lot, and have made even more changes to the engine. Now you have to be in a room before you can see a victime, to add some more dimension to the game.

Soon I am going to have screenshots and descriptions for all four of my games soon, C=, if you want them.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

of course I will.

I'd like to take this time to whine and complain about Mr. Smiles review of wasteland. Incredible, didn't play much. 3.5 :(

On the other side of the review board I'd like to thank Wells for a extensive, thoughtfull review.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I just played Sid's Disaster for the first time in about six months and I found numerous fatal errors. Which surprised me for I though I tested it much better. I guess an update is in the works.

But most of my effort is going to have to go into EFCW. Now that I can't waste time with Wasteland anymore. :P

EDIT: 666th post >:)
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Someone deleted wells's review :(
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I noticed that :s