Major features include:
- EMS/XMS extended memory support - allows worlds of effectively any size within specification, and makes existing near-limit worlds run more reliably on real hardware.
- Increasing the board limit from 20000 to 65500 bytes.
- Major CPU and memory usage optimizations.
- Major editor enhancements: syntax highlighting, OOP import/export, STK color and element support, multiple patterns, block and OOP copy/paste, bugfixes
- Fixes for crash/hang engine bugs, while keeping compatibility.
- Subdirectory support in the file browser.
- NEC PC-9801 port.
You can learn more and download it here.