The Mind Portal

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Fungahhh
Resource id #38

The Mind Portal

Post by Fungahhh »

Hello!!!

Before I begin I would like to give a round of applaise to Lemmer for aspiring with a curious mind to speak about wanting to see the Mind Portal! Thanks Lemmer!!!

Now Let us Begin!

What is the Mind Portal?
There is no easy way to answer that but I will begin by saying that it is a calendar with space to place information into. It has an entire year that appears in a grid net composed of 13 spirals and 28 cocentric lines. The spaces that appear within the grid are the days, and the cocentric lines are the dream-lines that separate one day to the next. I will post a picture, since seeing always helps:

As one can see it is a large attractor, an archimedean spiral at first glance. This is a time map!!!

What does it do?
It can be used in many different ways, not just one. I will provide a list:

1--A light year day tracker (a large Dairy with an encrypted code to condense Information about one's life)

2--A dream map and a dream portal. Using it as such causes one to enter their dreams deeper; having longer, more vivid, and clearer dreams.

3--A Yantra development grid for developing meditational yantras.

4--A business and money control map.

5--An autosuggestion device for programming the mind.

6--A learning tool, place in alphabets or formula's and Spin the information into your mind.

7--A birthday calendar for keeping track of birthdays and keeping social ties stronger

8--A mathematics grid for doing advance math (which is yet to be explored)

9--A spinning poetry grid for peoms that are the same and never the same

10--A spinning Art canvas, the light lines of the grid help to guide how the artist puts the art into a pattern the changes when spun into a new pattern

11--THIS ONE TIES IN TO THIS PLACE: A Philosopher's Space for developing a visual sense of the philosophy hidden in the mind...A MIND MAP..this becomes very, very clear when we are faced with the challenge of building a self defining code to track our life into the map...which brings us back to the first use!!!...A Day Tracker

12--Many, Many, Many other things, I am only providing a quick list at the moment!

How does one use it?
Start with your Imagination!!! Imagination is fuel for this Portal, without it you cannot enter!

There is going to be much to clarify here from this opening, questions bring answers. I am aware that huge monsterous openings frighten many people away and slow down the unfolding of a thread, so I will wrap it up!

I expect the other members of this community to be able to debate the implications of this mind portal without me. This thread should blast off, I will add what I can, and respond to any question, but I feel that many here will be able to derive an understanding using their own Minds. I will find out!

Please say anything here that is related even slightly, how this makes you feel, what your thoughts on it are, any comments you'd like to add, any questions, or the such. Most important are the questions, but since this is a philosophical forum, I don't need to discuss the importance of the question, most will already know. ASK QUESTIONS!!!

Without any responce, this thread will unfold really slow, and information availability will then stall. Responces bring life to the thread, and unveil tremendous amounts of information. This portal is not a little subject, one million books could not cover it fully! So, we have much ground to cover!!!

ASK, ASK, ASK!!!

With Universal Love,
Fungahhh
fungahhh
Shadow Mage
Naked Zombie Sean Connery

Post by Shadow Mage »

Why is there a light house in the mountains?
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

That's no lighthouse -- that's a phallic symbol! Same thing with the giraffes, but to a lesser extent.

And the entire scene is dwarfed by a pear. A pear!!!

Need I say more?!?
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

hot
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Shadow Mage wrote:Why is there a light house in the mountains?
YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT OF THE MIND PORTAL
fungahhh
lemmer1800000000000000000
fggggggetytg385

Post by lemmer1800000000000000000 »

lemre