Unlicensed Toys

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

DARNTOOTINHOSS
newcomer

Unlicensed Toys

Post by DARNTOOTINHOSS »

I was at a party store after I finished playing the 10 song guitar hero 2 demo at best buy ( :rock: )

I was looking at what they had when I noticed something odd. "That doesn't look like Johnny Depp.", I said

Pirates of the Car... My mistake, I mean High Sea

I'm sure you guys have some funny unlicensed stuff, like all the unlicensed robocop action figures
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

mobile is psychic.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
ZZT Guy
enjoys muffins

Post by ZZT Guy »

Good god, what hath thou created?
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

John insisted on wheeling himself after Kelly so easily lifted him out of the passengers seat and put him in the wheelchair.

“Okay Cowboy. Sugarcane was put under room arrest until you got here. He wanted to come with, but bein’ seven feet plus, bright red, with tail might draw some unwanted attention, so we had to stick him in his room,” Kelly said, walking beside John as he wheeled himself through headquarters towards Hellboys’ room.

When he got there Kelly opened the large door to let him in, then gave a quick good-bye before closing it.

“Hey Red,” John said and immediately found himself pulled out of his wheelchair and into Hellboys’ arms. It would have been nice if he didn’t have several broken ribs. “Broken ribs,” he hissed.

“Sorry,” Hellboy said sheepishly and put him back in the wheelchair. Instead of hugging the agent again, he kissed him, long, slow, and deep.

John was stunned at first then quickly melted into the kiss. Hellboy licked at his lips asking for entrance, which he gave. A long, hot tongue danced with his own, sliding, rubbing, tasting.

All too quickly the need to breath became too great and they had to either break the kiss or pass out, something John had done too many times already.

“Damn Boyscout, where d’ya learn to kiss like that?” Hellboy laughed, still breathless.

“Mannings taught me,” John said sarcastically.

“Ha ha, it was a rhetorical question.”

“Have you been talking to Abe again?” John teased and Hellboy growled.

“Kiss a guy once and he thinks he’s hot shit,” Hellboy said with a deep rumbling laugh.

“Red, help me up,” John said and struggled to get out of the chair, once he was up though he could handle himself. He hobbled over to Hellboys’ custom made bed and laid down, only to be joined by several cats. Nuzzling one of Hellboys’ pillows he let out a sleepy sigh.

Hellboy stood, looking at John in awe. ‘It should be illegal to look that fucking adorable,’ he thought before walking over and joining John on the bed. Carefully he pulled the small man up against him.

John sighed contently and relished in the fire demons warmth before falling fast asleep.

Hellboy let the steady rise and fall of Johns’ breath lull him to sleep after he pulled the covers over himself.