Myseri

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

FYNDR
Prepare for your utter dancification!

Myseri

Post by FYNDR »

Myseri has recently been uploaded to z2. Try it, play it, eat it, and then tell me what you thought of it. If possible, make your criticism unique and wacky. Have fun!

~FYNDR
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

ok... I got sent thru a sealed portal without unlocking it, I can't speak tell i find a man with iron legs, And to top it off, I cant remember a thing... SOunds fun :-) Tho the wizard forest is so annoying :-(
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>
FYNDR

Post by FYNDR »

In other news, BUMP.

Also, Quindo: That's why they call it the Forest of Agony. Agony! Bwahahahaha!!!

Everyone else: Feel free to try out Myseri. It's on the main page. Under "Myseri". Go ahead. It won't bite... hard.

~FYNDR
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

wow, nobody is writing reviews anymore. That must suck if you went through the trouble to make a game. I'll play your game and review it some time soon.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

that was a good game. at first i thought it was going to be like kudzu or something but it quickly turned into something completely different. no sound, passable graphics, great storyline and mostly good writing (occasionally overwrought though).

two words for you to keep in mind though; "#become fake"

edit, the following morning: also, i forgot to mention how irritating it is spending much of the game with two objects following you around at #cycle 3. i know arc was supposed to be slow, but i was constantly waiting for them to catch up! it really took me out of the game!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
FYNDR

Post by FYNDR »

Just got back from a week-long vacation in the North (i.e. past Hayward, WI). I was sick during the entire trip with some lame respiratory illness. But now I'm back and almost back to normal.

Yeah, the game doesn't have any sound because, for whatever reason, ZZT won't play any sounds on my computer whatsoever. Doesn't bother me too much, but I realize that I could have some superfly times composing music (so that people don't have to listen to silence for the course of the game).

Also, in response to the #cycle 3 problem, I couldn't have them go too fast because sometimes in tight areas it tended to introduce problems (like in the Port Authority - willikers!). There's probably a solution to it, but I didn't really think about it until just now.

Yes, I am a lazy bum. Well, actually, I'm not really a bum. Just lazy.

~FYNDR
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

Post by Cheesecake Avenger »

That sucks! Why is it that people are alwasy sick durning vacations, but fine when they get home?
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

My guess is because wherever people vacation, there are strains of illnesses that they haven't been exposed to and they are easily infected.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

Post by Cheesecake Avenger »

yeah that sounds like something that would happen
ajc
Kill the stick men

Post by ajc »

I got stuck at the part where the old man finishes his soup.
Currently working on: ZZTV 11.2 Channel Escape from the Burning Building - ON HOLD
Currently Playing: Burger Joint
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

I just left the building when he was eating his soup and continued the game
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I like your ripped right off of 4chan avatar.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

one of the reasons i love my dell (now entering its eighth month <3) is that it's pretty swanky and up to date, but it also runs zzt without any graphical problems, and the pc speaker sounds remain intact! on my last computer, if i wanted to hear pc speaker sound at all i had to turn all my sound to maximum (which was fine until i got an error message and the windows sound nearly blew the speakers).

it is sad that not everybody has my advantages in life. life is just unfair sometimes. maybe we should hold a fundraiser.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I should swipe the PC speaker out of the pentium 1 machine.

Mine is impossible to hear over the power supply's fan.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

why didnt you just change the windows error message sound to a blank sound file?
This is a easy game...