a new zzt group has come to z2

Whereas this forum hasn't been relevant since 1999.

Moderators: Quantum P., crank

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

sorry that is not the rite anser try agen or sumbudy els try to anser
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

...? wjat do you mean 'not right anser?'
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

you shud make a company with quindo, if you can. You look at the web site that I made and find out wat to make a company with on that web site! be on this compiny with quindo! I need sum peple to be on this compiny! send emale wat you want on this compiny, and we can make a compiny tugether!

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Please don't play games with the new guy.

Hahaha... Roger the Cabin Boy (aka NPS (aka Nasty Poison Spikes)) did not make the games that he linked to. He is not linked to Hydra in any way. I don't believe that he's ever made a ZZT game.

Zenith is making an allusion to a guy called zzo38. He became memorable here on z2 for his wacky spelling and grammar. He hasn't posted here in a while.

Quindo, you've said that you are not accepting any members at this time. Who is in your club at the moment? Also, there seem to be several people who are eager to join, despite your announcement of not currently accepting members; can you set up a waiting list or something similar?
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

So far only 1 person on z2 is joining my club. The rest are friends of mine. One of this clubs perposes is to creat quality zzt games. My friends are pretty much brand new at zzt but i think they will learn fast. As for myself,upload mitz.zip when it is added and see what you think of my skill.

About the waiting list... It will be a long time tell wzc becomes stable. There are no 'offical members' as of yet. I will make a new post when we will start to accept new members. oh by the way, do you know nuero?
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>
Appliance
The toasterhead REBORN

Post by Appliance »

Ha, I remember zzo38. He made this ZZT game where you were in a hotel and it moves overnight or something and it was fucking genious.
:911:
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Quindo wrote:oh by the way, do you know nuero?
What orifice has he stuck his worm into this time?
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

just tell me... has he made any games?
This is a easy game...

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

maybe you could try entering "nuero" into the z2 archive's search engine!

his best game is PURE EVIL

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Pure Evil is not even a game
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

with all this going on i might not even accept members who i dount know in real life(yes... i do have a life...)
This is a easy game...

Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Quindo, your ZZT company is going to get crushed by the competition. Your game MOTZ.ZIP is game of the year and all, yes, but still. In other words, you have NO CHANCE. DON'T EVEN TRY. GIVE UP. FAILURE.

PS. Once again, I'll join.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I actually want to see the sequel to mottz if the spirit engine comes as promised.

and speaking as the head of the only compitition(cough), I welcome it. someone's got to make games.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

This group will try to creat a zzt game based off of the free world quests in Runescape. Wish us luck :-)
This is a easy game...

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

I would advise against directly copying Runescape's quests; games that are copies of existing games aren't always that good. Of course, there's nothing wrong with using an existing game as inspiration. Change a few aspects of the quests, add some original ideas to the quests and the gameplay, and I think that this could come out good.

Anyway, good luck with your project; it's nice to see some people making ZZT games again!