Eternal Champions GIFs

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Stak
Watching you post

Eternal Champions GIFs

Post by Stak »

Holy shit

I played the first one and remember it being so awesome, but its sequel was ridiculously violent (and also I've never played it because I didn't have a Sega CD).

The above link is animated GIFs of all the fatality-style moves in the game. Gruesome stuff, especially "The Long Fall" and "Tree Spike".

There's no way anyone would get away with this shit today. Click above and relive a bit of violent nostalgia!
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Code: Select all

#put n red slime
#put s red slime
#put e red slime
#put w red slime
/i/i/i/i/i#change slime fake
#change red breakable fake
Those animations are quite gory. What was the game about and what was it rated?
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Eternal Champions is some game that came out for the Sega CD system or whatever about ten years ago. I remember reading about it in GAMEFAN when I was just 11 years old (it's a shame that GAMEFAN is gone now, that magazine kicked so much ass). It was supposedly pretty good for it's time, although I bet that it's shitty now. There was a sort-of spin off game that came out for the Genesis during it's last breaths which starred that one ninja woman, but it's thought by many to be a horrible game.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

There's an artice on it on I-Mockery about The Senator and he's the best character ever.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Terryn
torpid refresh rates!

Post by Terryn »

I bought this game, actually, when it was on clearance (about a year after it came out). Its gameplay is... pretty mediocre. The big problem is the limitations on doing some special moves presented by having a limited amount of move energy to do them. The game had decent combo potential (hell, you did the Cinekills by doing a combo well enough to get unlimited special power - about eight hits - while leaving the enemy dizzied with under 25% health) but had obvious character tiers, some hard-to-do normal moves and iffy sound. At least it had tons of secret characters, though most were dreck. The owl hard punch was enough to get me to unlock the dark champion (cinekill everybody but the eternal and never lose a round) because it was so damned cheap and comboable.

The game was about convincing the eternal champion to resurrect you before you died (everybody's dead already) to fix what killed you in the first place by winning his tournament, only you had to beat the dark eternal too. The boss battles were irritating because each champion had eight modes and therefore eight life bars. You can only access four of the EC's at a time though, and only four of the dark champion's ones in total ever. =(

Ando : X-Perts. And yes, it was pretty bad. I ROMulated it out of curiosity and deleted it in so little time.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Edward
newcomer

Post by Edward »

http://www.whipassgaming.com/images/gen ... sudden.gif first fatality i ever got in a fighting game!
true