DDR/ITG

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

Yea, but metal are best. I almost finished building my own metal pad, but college came before I could finish.

Btw, two foam for 50 dollars is a really great deal.
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

My arcade just reverted back to Extreme : (
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Euphoria is a good song
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

But Destiny is better.
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

I'm going to an ITG tournement this Saturday. I am predicting that my best friend will win; he's the second best in Utah and the only person that can beat him is out of town.

As for me, I just hope that I beat a few people before I get eliminated.
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to post my groovestats page. I've been playing quite a bit lately.

ungh, I just realized how terrible the scores I posted earlier were.
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Too good, too good.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I played the Disney DDR in the arcade next to Space Mountain with my brother last week. Then he played some other dancing game that had diagonal and center buttons, and the movie of the first song he picked was some anime about a girl who met some giant floating eyeballs and got into an escape pod from a floating island, except it had a really high framerate for anime. Then he tried a song that had some videogame guy, like from EarthBound or something, but he didn't get very far in that because he picked a really hard level. But that's okay. He still has the Disney DDR and DDRMax at home.
Nebby4t
Shikamaru Fangirl

Post by Nebby4t »

I just do the StepMania thing. I have it on my computer with all of the DDR songs and then I bought a USB dance pad.
ImageImageImage
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Heh I play Stepmania too and I still can't get better scores than Zephyr even if I use keyboard.
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

I built my own metal pad to use with stepmania and used it when I was at school, but now that I live two minutes from the arcade I haven't touched it all summer.
Nebby4t
Shikamaru Fangirl

Post by Nebby4t »

How do you build a dance pad?

:hmmmm:

By the way, don't let the emote decieve you. I really want to know.
ImageImageImage
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

A friend of mine bought all the materials (over USD $100) and then gave up and gave everything to me. I followed these instructions and built it. It was really hard. That really wasn't the best dancepad design, but I went with it because I already had all the parts for free.
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

I made the softpad mod where you attach the pad onto wood and staple plastic hardwood floor covering on top. Let me tell you that it works extremely well. My pad is pretty much invulnerable from being destroyed. Heck, I think it would be a good idea to attach metal plates on the top of my pad to simulate the metal pads.
Nebby4t
Shikamaru Fangirl

Post by Nebby4t »

I took a look at those instructions. Does it work with computer if you make it like that?
ImageImageImage