Consider this scenario...

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Fixed or non-fixed IP address?

Fixed
37%
Non-fixed
63%

Total votes: 19

What can be said now?

Post by 68 »

The staff are all terrible, terrible idiots with no sense of compassion.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

THEY CAUSE CANCER IN LITTLE CHILDREN.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

It's true =(
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 68 »

Especially CrankGOd. He's a terrible, terrible person. Not only does he abuse his power, but he's also extremely oppressive, and he only gives his admin powers to white people who are male.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

And if you don't believe that the white male is the most evil subset of the human race, there must be something wrong with you. I'm a white male, for example.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Not just white males, but white male protestant landowners who signed the constitution! Oh, you should've seen the ruckus when two mods claimed the name of Ben Franklin at the same time.

As for the original topic, my IP is non-fixed (so far as I know; I use a dail-up modem, but never actually checked), which makes me uphappy for some reason. Are there many games that use a fixed IP instead of a password or something like that? Forgive me for my naivety- I seem to mostly use my PC for word processing, internet, and old games like ZZT. When I want to play larger, full-on fancy type games, I use my GBA or Gamecube. Most of the games for PC don't interest me, and besides- I don't have a decent video card, so games with more than two dimensions tend to make the poor HP cry.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
crank
rules.

Post by crank »

Moonpie is the abusive one here :(
What can be said now?

Post by 68 »

Man, you don't know what you're talking about, cRaNkgoD. With your abusive lifestyle and your mindless oppressivness, you make these forums look like a tuna factory.
What can be said now?

re

Post by 232 »

like moonpie or something wrote:Man, you don't know what you're talking about, cRaNkgoD. With your abusive lifestyle and your mindless oppressivness, you make these forums look like a tuna factory.
calm down moonpie...come and sit on my...knee...hehe
What can be said now?

Re: re

Post by 156 »

melancholy wrote:Hey I was joking crank. I don't think the staff are all that bad. They might have been in the past, but it all seems okay now.
This is what he says, but what is he thinking?

:gaypirate: :MMHMMHMHMHMHM FIGHT TEH POWAR KILL AL LFATCYST ADMINZ

No offense, but you're kinda messed up, mel.