The Jumper Series

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

phunk
captain champion

The Jumper Series

Post by phunk »

The Jumper games are a slew of games created with the game making utility GameMaker. What they lack in graphic content, they make up with in gameplay. The basic premise of the game is to escape from the laboratory in which you were created (you play as an odd little red creature), and to do so you must pass some of the most difficult challenges I have ever seen in a video game.

The game is available here. Jumper is the original, Jumper II is the sequel, and Jumper Redux is basically just a revamp of the original Jumper. Same levels, new graphics.
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

this game is abusurd. Its tough in that "GODDAMNIT I DIED ohwaitihaveinfinintelives lets try again. GODDAMNIT!" sort of way.

All in all, I've played better but it was fun till i got pissed.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i remember i downloaded that game about six months ago because guyx told me to and when i did it riddled my computer with spyware so i was like "the HELL with this shit" so i deleted that fucker and spent half an hour in windows safe mode removing all vestiges of the memory-sapping spyware shit

and i'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever redownload it

not for all the gold in china

the moral of the story? nothing good can come of listening to guy.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

.... omg.... I didn't put 1 and 1 together... did it prevent your mouse from working in normal mode? I just recently had my computer bug out on me, and i had to restore an old copy of the registry. Maybe jumper did it...
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

well, it could have also been from where you downloaded it
i got my copy right from helixgames' website, and my computer is running fine and hijackthis isn't picking anything up
maybe gamemaker archives like gmgames and gm.nl are riddled with spyware and adware and all that
who knows
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please