Forget "Operation Upload," fix the downloads!

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Kjorteo wrote:nuero is cranky when random newcomers say mean things about furries in this thread
more like i'm cranky when warpzone is an obnoxious ungrateful asshole know-it-all idiot which is apparently always
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

WarpZone wrote:
nondescript wrote: actually, they've become one and the same. most of the people who still bother making zzt are furries or horrible sexual deviants (eurakarte).

see, we all came together because of zzt, but when that got boring we still hung out on irc and z2 (i'm pretty sure people still cared about zzt on zzt.org).

so if you're only here for zzt, 1) stop whining, 2) forget about the community.
Wow. Fascinating. I honestly had no idea that ZZT had fallen, by default, into the hands of Furcadia pick-up artists.
furcadia sucks, i don't think you'll find anyone here disagreeing with that

also refer back to point 2 above
nondescript wrote: and if you want to join the elite circle,
Oh! No thank you. You just said the elite circle was a bunch of the kind of people who cut extra holes in their halloween costumes. I was just curious as to what was going on with ZZT.
well then, get the fuck out

we don't want your kind here
nondescript wrote: then uh it's probably too late because you got nuero to hate you.
Oh, nuero hates everybody. It's in the rules. And hey, I'm comfortable with that.
1. it's not in the rules. 2. don't try to act like you're a regular here because you aren't.

also:
stop being such a fucking know-it-all dickhead, pretty please
Consider it done!
nondescript wrote:but you could try not coming off as a pompous ass, for starters.
Nah.
hypocrisy

seriously what did you expect, that you'd rally the troops to save zzt and become our hero and get the key to the city and a million dollars

well you can have the key, nobody knows what the fuck it opens anyway
nondescript

Post by nondescript »

WarpZone wrote:To be perfectly frank, this is exactly the kind of infighting that all too often tears apart close-knit communities of sexual deviants.

dude, there's no real infighting

if anything, we're UNITED in our hatred of you
Now just calm down, and give each other a hug... There. Okay, that's good, guys. No, really... that's enough... You can stop now! Ugh! Guys, don't do that... Ewww... I'm just gonna... I think I'm gonna take off now, gang... THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GO IN THERE! OH, GOD! I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND! MAKE IT STOP! :emo:
that isn't funny at all
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

nondescript wrote:that isn't funny at all
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
What can be said now?

Post by 773 »

WarpZone wrote: Wow. Fascinating. I honestly had no idea that ZZT had fallen, by default, into the hands of Furcadia pick-up artists.
No, no, no, it evolved into your so-called "Furcadia pick-up artists". I like the catchy title, but I don't think it does them justice, considering you expected them to do nothing but zzt FOR THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS.

But other than that, welcome aboard. Not like I can really greet you, because I rarely post here for the reasons
nuero wrote: stay out of the community
and so I don't turn back into a pompous dickhead like you.

Good day.
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

WarpZone wrote:I was just doing what the forum rules said and participating in the nonstop maelstrom of cynical sarcasm that is apparently the way we're expected to behave around here.
Not being serious is the first step, this much is true

But you forgot that the second step is not being horrifically, painfully lame instead of funny
WarpZone wrote:To be perfectly frank, this is exactly the kind of infighting that all too often tears apart close-knit communities of sexual deviants.
We're not being serious, except when we yell at you because you suck at not being serious. See the first and second steps again
WarpZone wrote:Now just calm down, and give each other a hug... There. Okay, that's good, guys. No, really... that's enough... You can stop now! Ugh! Guys, don't do that... Ewww... I'm just gonna... I think I'm gonna take off now, gang... THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GO IN THERE! OH, GOD! I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND! MAKE IT STOP!
...OK. See the second step again in particular
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

nuero wrote:
nondescript wrote:that isn't funny at all
this is a deep and meaningful quote
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

obviously the key to the city of zzt would be purple! OBVIOUSLY!

or was that town of zzt, I have no idea I didn't really play it
I'm back for more ZZT fun!
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

here's my impression of warpzone:

"i'm a big fat idiot"

nondescript

Post by nondescript »

DER ZWEI wrote:obviously the key to the city of zzt would be purple! OBVIOUSLY!

or was that town of zzt, I have no idea I didn't really play it
in city you had to buy a key from a hobo

i think
Flimsy
wacky morning DJ

Post by Flimsy »

WarpZone wrote:Blah blah blah

You are fired from comedy. Forever.
What can be said now?

Post by 908 »

You know what? You guys are right. I'm sowwie! :frostyangel: I'm gonna study dickgirl lover's posting guidelines real hard so I don't make you guys mad anymore!
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Here would be an exapmle of good comedy:

XR7 your left nut hangs lower than your right one.

I like that in a man.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

warpzone and ando both suck at being funny

i'm making it official

both of you die

nondescript

Post by nondescript »

the most important piece of advice in that thing wrote:...stalk the boards...
ps. you'll probably be banned soon anyway

guideline #9 applies to you heavily