4th Contest New 31ho(S)zzt, Winner gets Pie 12/27/04 5pm EST

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

ghettoflower
viovis

4th Contest New 31ho(S)zzt, Winner gets Pie 12/27/04 5pm EST

Post by ghettoflower »

TOPIC ONE: SNOW TOPIC TWO: DANGER
PICK ONE or both i don't care
WHEN IT GETS UPLOADED
http://viovis.chaosnet.org/4/zbokbag2.zip
ANY UTILS ALLOWED INCLUDING STUFF FROM ZBOOKBAG 1
this one doesn't really have any music, sorry., but kevedit's being crappy on my new computer

Firstly, the winner gets half a dosen fried pies made by Patricia of http://www.sweetnothingsfriedpies.com and it looks like she knows what she's doing, so.

The page will be at http://viovis.chaosnet.org/4 when it gets uploaded. whole server's down for now though

The new ZBookbag will be up when the 2 topics are announced...

I got a new computer and stuff so I hadn't had the chance.. but There's a new 30hozzt. If you wanna join contact me at viovis Aht sdf.lonestar.org or click that little thing that says e-mail, it doesn't matter. Yeah, I got some new computer..

Another Bookbag will be made.. Before bailing out on the contest and saying absolute no, please atake a look at the bookbag... It will be inspiring... , if anything

People who may turn something in:

Ando
Aplsos
Benco
Cleckyy
FF6Sabin
Functionlessart
FSFunky
Davr0s
Goldenhog
Hayabusa
Hazard
Jazzy
Jotz
Lemmer
lopslit
Man of the Pika
Micr0wave
Mono
Nuer0
Phunk
Ryan Ferneau
Viois
XR7
<strike>Your family</strike>

Some I have asked, othes I jiust put up in hopes it'd make them go Hey, you're right, I think I am interested.. Some I just left off from last time because htey'd go "hey, yhou're being pushy"

throw down the rules,

* Game must run in ZZT or SuperZZT. you may use both as ZZT for part 1 and SZZT for part 2, but SuperZZT is HIGHLY encouraged.
* You may make as many entries as you want
* Contest will be between 5:00 PM Eastern Monday 11/27 and 12:00 AM Eastern Tuesday 11/29 (changed due to popular demand, or at least Ryan)
* The relax period is somewhere included in that time so you can think over stuff.
* You will be given TWO different topics
* If 20 or more entries pop up, a respectable judge team will be appointed, who it is is undisclosed, otherwise I can probably handle the decison making on my own, as I am the one who donates the pie
* Any judge who hasn't submitted scores within 2 weeks(?) will be deemed to have agreed with the average of the other judges.
* You must send a ZZT file within the Allotted time
* ANY utils used will be allowable, this includes music engines/files that allow use.. toolkits, external editors, other various engines, anything in the ZBookbag 1 or 2...
* Must attempt to use the topic
* Backpackers (those who view and wield the ZZT Bookbag) may bet additional benefits., whatever that means. Oh yeah, they'll actually be inspired to finish after viewing the bookbag
* All entries are admittable and judgeable.
* You are allowed to seek help from me.
* You must include a text with the same name as the file with your name, the name of the game, and whatever other insight you wanna put in.
* Dedication, Determination, Dependability is encouraged, just like the news coverage you can count on
* Teams are TOTALLY encouraged. If you can organize it, it's all you and your dogs!,
* I may have to work so you might get a nice grace period.
* ALL Utilities / Engines must be credited!!!
* There may be future rennovations too
* Dogs don't know it's not bacon (This rule added to attempt to humour FF6Sabin

That sums it all up... GODSPEED.. And everyone who's telling me like 5 people or 10 saying they can't... THERE'S A RERUN for those who can't make it.. it will be a new topic. HAVE FUN
Last edited by ghettoflower on Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

i will look into it
r
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

space crap 3: the trilogy ends here...
What can be said now?

Post by 773 »

Most nonlinear contest I've ever seen.
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

What kind of pies?
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Re: 4th Contest New 30ho(S)zzt, Winner gets Pie 12/27/04 5pm

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

CHICKEN PIES!
ghettoflower wrote:* Contest will be between 5:00 PM Eastern Monday 11/27 and 11:00 PM Eastern Tuesday 11/28
Uhh change 11 to 12 thanks. Also, I'm going to be gone that week, so you can count me out. I think it's crazy that we're having four or five contests in one month, anyway.
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

Does this mean I'm in? 'cause I might be busy moving and that makes me sad. =( I'll enter if I can. I'm also suprised my name is in your list. It's almost more suprising than the fact that SZZT may be used! (If I enter I'll likely us it.)
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

I would but I can't.

I'm going to make a game for my dear mother.
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

I shall join, count me in.
&#9567; is the best char.
ghettoflower
viovis

Rerun

Post by ghettoflower »

that's why there's a rerun contest! for those who don't have time.. i just haven't posted a time because of like new year's and stuff.. no way anyone should have to be killed by that boundary and stuff. .. as for the type of pie, I linked to the site.. I mean, it's pie, dude. What's a good day for a rerun post-new years?

-Viovis

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I LIKE ELK
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i wanted to do this since i'll be alone then
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

you'll be Home Alone

like Kevin

KEVIN!
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

put me for joining maybe because first i have to calculate those times into real time<sup>tm</sup>

and you'd better make good on those pies or i swear to god i will hunt you down and murder you in your sleep
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

viovis NEVER dies, everyone knows that.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

sweet i can do it now
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!