need to find a flat in Moscow

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

DON'T COPY THAT FLOPPY

holy shit post 200 and Image
i am awesome
r
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

is the poor guy still lookin' for a flat
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Yeah, I flattened his apartment, all right.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

:(
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

:) cheep laffs :(
superbowl shuffle

Also Stak, while I <3 you, I don't like your idea. There are plenty of forums that we need added, like Autism Q&A, Autism Zone, and Mongs and Bovines. But I have a better idea: Z2 Russian Commission. A non-partisan panel of distinguished z2 members to look into why Russians are coming here, and, upon succeeding at that, do whatever we can to increase the number of Russian friends that we make. Because, as those who have been around for a while know, I have been saying for years that what the community needs more of is Russia.

This may not make any sense, but using a laptop is really hard and I'll be damned if I'm going to go back and change anything.

:911:
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
superbowl shuffle

this double post was so not my fault
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

oof what do you think the staff forums are for?
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
superbowl shuffle

dos I checked and there are no staff forums.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Then why are there mysterious topic titles in asterisks on the main page from time to time? It sounds like a CONSPIRACY to me!
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

because those are threads so amazing that, if viewed by a mere mortal such as you or i, would surely cause our minds to collapse
r
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Aplsos wrote:because those are threads so amazing that, if viewed by a mere mortal such as you or i, would surely cause our minds to collapse
Humanity could not begin to understand them in this current age.