My first game in forever...

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

What can be said now?

My first game in forever...

Post by 772 »

Im nameing it "4 Days in the life of a MHS student". The plot consists of a portal to hell opening in my school by a physics project gone wrong. The first day will be kinda boring, introducing characters and such (me figuring out zzt all over agian).

Soooo.... I guess it wont be out for awhle. Im just letting you all in, and dont expect a deep plot and such, because this is mostly a bs, make it up as I go type of game.
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

update recieved (on the internet)
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i eagerly await a deep plot and such

edit: lolololol post count 420
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

My high school was also MHS.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

awesome

don't forget to put cameos of people you know from school in it and fill it with in-jokes nobody will understand

everyone loves that shit
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Query acronym meaning "MHS" -?

What does it stand for, I wanna know! I assume that "HS" is High School, but what is M? Correct me if I'm wrong on any part, thank you in advance for your effort!
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

i went to lhs (l standing for lewiston)
r
What can be said now?

Post by 772 »

Quantum P. wrote:Query acronym meaning "MHS" -?

What does it stand for, I wanna know! I assume that "HS" is High School, but what is M? Correct me if I'm wrong on any part, thank you in advance for your effort!
Oops, i forget people on the internet have stopped watching me, MHS stands for Monroe High School.

Also when you play the game you have to remember that we have "A" days and "B" days.

A=1st hour to 4rth hour
B=5th Hour to 8th hour

THats why I need a nice round 4 days of school to tell the story.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i know a monroe high school

where is it

maybe i know a girl at your school that i find attractive
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
What can be said now?

Post by 772 »

Look at michigan, and the high school is on the bottom eastern tip border near ohio.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=M7 ... name=&qty=
Last edited by 772 on Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

it's not in michigan!

i just remembered that it's in wisconsin!

Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

K_Jax wrote:Also when you play the game you have to remember that we have "A" days and "B" days.

A=1st hour to 4rth hour
B=5th Hour to 8th hour

THats why I need a nice round 4 days of school to tell the story.
Oh haha I get it that's like block(head) scheduling.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

why are four days round

What can be said now?

Post by 772 »

I wanted the player to have some time in both A and B days, but only 2 days was too short of a time to tell the story, and 3 seemed weird to me, so I settled on 4.

Off topic: ooh, fun!

:jump: :mgwhore:

Git them bouncy smilys!
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i didn't see with it was round though

not as round as these smilies!!! :rainbow: