Useless Final Fantasy IX Thread

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Useless Final Fantasy IX Thread

Post by Ando »

Did anyone like this game? I beat it yesterday.
snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

Tis my favorite Final Fantasy. I'm just starting Memoria, but haven't played it in... months.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Yeah, it's pretty much my favorite one too. I didn't like it at first, but that was because I didn't understand how Final Fantasies are at the time. I was a real Phantasy Star nut before then, you see. And that series was/is very different from Final Fantasy. So yeah, I just wasn't used to them.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i should play this again maybe
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

I really need to get around to playing this, but World of Warcraft is probably going to dominate my gaming life for the next few months.
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

I played the game up to some cave with a water serpent and then the game kept freezing. What I played was fun, however...
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Apliance wrote:I played the game up to some cave with a water serpent and then the game kept freezing. What I played was fun, however...
What probably froze it was a scratch on your cd. That's what happened with me. I had to by another copy of the game.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I like how my first thought was the snake from beyond in ADOM. Then i thought about that MIDGAR ZOLOM or whatever from FF7 with the crazy enemy skill you could get that seemed really awesome but by the time you got it, it was nothing.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

I like how that game was all "You NEED to catch a chocobo to get across the swamp fast enough so you don't fight him," and when you got to the other side you freak out over the fact that there's a dead one and it must be Sephiroth's doing because he's omg powerful. Except he was actually pretty weak and I just walked across and killed him when he attacked me.
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.