Moderators: nuero, Ando

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

i was just talking about you the other day

you're like my #1 (and only :( ) fan.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Jur wrote:So if you can, send what you do have to <a href="mailto:JurCeyad@aol.com">The Wet Blue Furry</a> laying on your front lawn...or you can ignor me and say that I'm just an illusion produced by consuming a raw mushroom.
i fucking hate furries

emphasis on 'fucking'

also 'hate'

also 'furries'

edit; except kjorteo of course, but i still think he's pretty sexually dysfunctional
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

^__________^
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Zenith Nadir wrote:
Jur wrote:So if you can, send what you do have to <a href="mailto:JurCeyad@aol.com">The Wet Blue Furry</a> laying on your front lawn...or you can ignor me and say that I'm just an illusion produced by consuming a raw mushroom.
i fucking hate furries

emphasis on 'fucking'

also 'hate'

also 'furries'

edit; except kjorteo of course, but i still think he's pretty sexually dysfunctional
you forgot the emphasis on "i"

also I bet eurakarte hates furries more than you

but then he likes dickgirls so his opinion doesn't count
What can be said now?

Post by 49 »

So, we got:

Wong Chung Bang - music
ghettoflower/viovis - music
Will Sharbur - everything but music
Jur - programming

If you volunteer to do anything, please post your emails so I can send you any Dark Legends related stuff you may need. Also, Will and ghetto, I need you guy's emails, as I do not have them.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Whoa, where'd WCB come from?

Anywho, if you need to commision a few art boards, give me a shout.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

ghettoflower wrote:And i'll do the music. Just make sure you include em all. I hate making 6 for tseng and he'll end up only using 2 and stuff, etc. And one WILL be A WHOLE NEW WORLD from Aladdin. That's the requirement I make. If it don't fit in the game, you gotta put it on the credits board or something inane. I just dislike it when a few songs get left out.. Like when coolzx i made like 6 for him and he demanded one more and i did and he used 3/7.. And the bastartd also got music from KEV too.. talk about a bastard and talk about coolzx.. hahaha and he probably looked his name up and saw this.
To me, that's still better than making stuff for a game that ends up NOT EVEN COMING OUT. But that may be because of my style of helping out with games where I just throw whatever I can come up with at the author and see what sticks.
What can be said now?

Post by 49 »

WCB made some music for the original attempt at Legends of the Fall. I kept what he made and requested he make some more. I believe he made around 6 short songs.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I can do a few art boards too.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

I FINISHED SOME GOTHY MUSIC FOR YOU... MIGHT BE A LILL TOO EVIL THOUGH
What can be said now?

Post by 49 »

Oks, an update of sorts.

I recieved three groovy tunes from Viovis. These will be used in the main Legends of the Fall game.

The Legends of the Fall Demo is near completion. It just needs a few boards finished, some final touches, and some music (which WCB is working on).
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

anyway, I'd love to see the demonstration. It sounds promising. I've been busy with stuff and stuff.. gotta go cruise down the streets.[/img]
What can be said now?

Post by 49 »

Update:

Ok, kudos to Jur for making the game more awesome. Now, theres a whole bunch of abilities for each Ludlow. This gives the game more combat options, and a new document:
Legends of the Fall Preview

---

Legends of the Fall is a large project currently being worked on for ZZT. It has undergone many remakes, resurrections, and revises. And now, it has just had another.

This time, the changes were not made by me (DooPenguin), but by Jur. Jur volunteered to fix up the Legends of the Fall engine, and reduce the massive amount of kilobytess it took out of each board. Not only did he do this, he completely amped up the gameplay.

Now, the seven Ludlows have many useful abilities to play with. Before, Tristan had one abilily, William had two, and Isabella and Isabella Two Decker and Alfred and Suzannah and Samuel really didn't have any at all.

After Jur's changes, there are now 14 abilities and spells in the game. Taking on a Diablo 2 style gameplay, Legends of the Fall now offers more combat options with the new abilities. Some abilities can't be used until your Ludlow is at a certain level, giving you more cool things to play around with later in the game.

With these great new things, however, comes a loss. Taken out of the game, because of the new engine, is the option to be more than one Ludlow at the same time. The engine could easily be modified to support the return of this option, but it probably won't be, as the game is great as it is.
Edit:

Further Update:

Information will be dumped here.
ghettoflower
viovis

Lj huh

Post by ghettoflower »

Oh good god, it's a community for development information. This is something new. Once I made a hatelife journal for ppdv2 but a community, i'm suprised i don't see more of these poppin up. a brilliant way to use those umm, livejournal codes, yeah.
What can be said now?

Post by 49 »

Taken from the DL demo, which still has to be updated with the new engine.