Stupid GameFaqs

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Stupid GameFaqs

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

Due to my friends ghosty IP thingy and the fact he has a Yahoo! account, he can't use the message boards, (ditto for me) so I'll ask the question here! In FF3j, we can't get the stupid Upgrade Trick to work! We did everything Sir Bahamut and OnionKid said, but to no avail! Help please. He's toward the end of the game, just delaying going in the BIIIIG tower for now. He has a M. Knight, Shaman, Dragoon, and Knight/Karateka with me, if that helps at all.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

don't cheat
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Stak
Watching you post

Re: Stupid GameFaqs

Post by Stak »

Milamber wrote:Due to my friends ghosty IP thingy and the fact he has a Yahoo! account, he can't use the message boards, (ditto for me) so I'll ask the question here! In FF3j, we can't get the stupid Upgrade Trick to work! We did everything Sir Bahamut and OnionKid said, but to no avail! Help please. He's toward the end of the game, just delaying going in the BIIIIG tower for now. He has a M. Knight, Shaman, Dragoon, and Knight/Karateka with me, if that helps at all.
Wait, wait, wait

You go to the GameFAQs message boards?

YOU LOSE.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Yeah, I think a while back CJayC decided the boards were overpopulated, so he came up with all sorts of dumb stuff to get people off the boards for no real reason. The users there are all stupid no matter what he does, though.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

scorch goes to the gamefaqs boards

they are truly a swirling mire of filth, intellectual poverty and ignorance
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Dos it's not a cheat, it's a TRICK. Like making Mario fall through the castle into the "room of death" in Super Mario 64.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Milamber wrote:Dos it's not a cheat, it's a TRICK. Like making Mario fall through the castle into the "room of death" in Super Mario 64.
looking at this ff3j thing it appears you can go in with the worst equipment and come out with the best by exploiting a glitch.

that's cheating >:(
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Re: Stupid GameFaqs

Post by 833 »

Stak wrote:
Milamber wrote:Due to my friends ghosty IP thingy and the fact he has a Yahoo! account, he can't use the message boards, (ditto for me) so I'll ask the question here! In FF3j, we can't get the stupid Upgrade Trick to work! We did everything Sir Bahamut and OnionKid said, but to no avail! Help please. He's toward the end of the game, just delaying going in the BIIIIG tower for now. He has a M. Knight, Shaman, Dragoon, and Knight/Karateka with me, if that helps at all.
Wait, wait, wait

You go to the GameFAQs message boards?

YOU LOSE.
as Nadir stated go to the message boards a lot. It's not all bad, and i havn't had any problems with it. Just shut the fuck up.
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

You shut up. Oh goodie, he's banned. Nadir?
DOS: OK 'TIS CHEATING BUT WHO CARES?!
Ryan:In SZZT, it must be LOWER case. ex. ?zap; ?z ,etc
THE [ THING IS IMPORTANT CONFOUND IT ALL!