Lil Buddie ZZT

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

ghettoflower
viovis

Lil Buddie ZZT

Post by ghettoflower »

It was an Idea of Zenith's about 5 years ago, who knows? But it was a good one nevertheless:

Working on Lil Buddie at the moment, but for ZZT. A long time ago I made this and getting megazeuxers, purposely making a game that didn't fit their style. They weren't too fond of it. I considered it one of my self-favourite games.

Anyhow with the power of MZX 2.80c the windows port, kevedit, and ZPallette, I'll be able to make a great port, looking pretty much just like the original (which I may include in the same file since it's so tiny). The port's pretty much solid change, maybe not as long board, might crop it a bit, might not.

The only difference as of now is a little animation in the lil buddie logo that wasn't there before, and those 3 boards saying whatever about ERI or Cactusware. I'll probably make 2 songs, one for the title screen and one for the last board.

This game was very important to me because it introduced the purple duck that you blame things on. It was a blast to make the first time and will probably be just as great to port to ZZT.

For those that have seen the Megazeux one, as you can see, there's only subtle changes in the title.

Good luck.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

what
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

lil' buddie had the world's hardest maze

it was an awesome mzx game
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

i've played it a long time ago. anyway it sounds cool, i'd replay the mzx version then this version to compare.
What can be said now?

Post by 760 »

Well get cracking. More games are needed and although i aint posted any of mine yet. I will do one day when i can be arsed.

But anyway. I want to play lil buddie
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

I don't think Pal88 has any games. He's just using it as an excuse so he can be lazy with the one he's making

faggott
What can be said now?

ARRRGHHH shut up...................please

Post by 760 »

Hey you. I dont see your games. In fact ive never heard of you!
Who the HELL are you
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

pal rocks because he's like moose only really really retarded
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 760 »

why thank you nadir you MOOSE
superbowl shuffle

Pal88, you've made me crack up three times today.

And I haven't even gotten to the other forums.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

We should give him a cookie.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
What can be said now?

Post by 760 »

Yeah give me a cookie. I like cookies. Mustr be chocolate chip though or i wont accept it.
No other sort of chockies will do, Unless its a chocolate muffin mmmm
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

chockies
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
superbowl shuffle

Pal88 wrote:Yeah give me a cookie. I like cookies. Mustr be chocolate chip though or i wont accept it.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

superbowl shuffle wrote:
Pal88 wrote:Yeah give me a cookie. I like cookies. Mustr be chocolate chip though or i wont accept it.
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!