The Sims 2.

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

DarkShadow
Yes.

The Sims 2.

Post by DarkShadow »

I just bought the game a few days ago, and I have to say it's really fun.. addicting even. I'm already pretty sure there's going to be like 3535392 expansion packs for the game, since I noticed there's probably just fish for pets.. not sure if you can buy more at a store or something.. but right now I'm doubting that.

But anyways, the game is really fun. It's especially interesting how easily you can have a sim who is married to a man have three women lovers. All you have to do is kiss her and wham you're set. I guess that's just the game.. ::cough::

Of course, you need to have a really good computer if you wanna get the goodness of the high graphics. I saw it on my girlfriends computer, the game looked bad.. really bad.

So yeah, if anyone else bought it tell me what you think?
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I'm getting it in a few weeks. Seeing as how I need to upgrade my computer to run it.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 833 »

I had bustin out on my PS2, it was fun.