My First Zzt Project Chrono Tower

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Setzertrancer wrote:Finally Quantum P. what do you mean by do I need anyone to test an alpha version of the game, does it mean to test an early version or Demo?

Edit: By the way what's the deal with the quality of posters here alot of you seem to post just for the sake of posting It's kind of annoying. Just a little.
Alphas are just early versions. And yes, people post a lot here. It's what <s>helps keep the threads derailed</s> makes this place unique.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

I have to say I'm very much enjoying this.
What can be said now?

Post by 830 »

I just found out about stk i'll probably use it for the rest of the game, but I don't think I can be bothered editing the rest of it.
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

For a Z2 upload, STK is required throughout your game. At least touch up the initial boards a little.
What can be said now?

Post by 830 »

why is stk required?
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

There are (or used to be) a lot of people who spent a very short amount of time on a game and uploaded it. It just sort of works out that if you can bother to take the time to use stk, then you're game is probably a result of serious effort. Also, there is the idea that stk games have better graphics, but that isn't neccesarily true.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

It's a bit like Van Halen insisting in their contract that they had to have a bowl of M&Ms with the brown ones taken out before a concert. If the contractors didn't do it, they would refuse to play because it indicated that they hadn't read the contract carefully enough.

... I'm sorry. I'll never do it again.
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

Setzertrancer wrote:Thanks sn0rb finnally someone in this forum is being human.
I think you MEANT to say "Thanks sn0rb finnally someone in this forum is a human being."
I'm back for more ZZT fun!
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

<Zaphod`> furries here: Dr_Dos (raccoon), Nadir (fox), Mooseka (god fucking knows)

Also MadTom is a ferret.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

I'll be willing to test it, as I have a special love for time travel stories. No really, I do!
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

You should be using an external editor anyway, unless you are a furry like Nadir. Ha!
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

Hurtz has unresolved issues from his deep, dark past. -_-;

Also Image
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

<Nadir> "You should be using an external editor anyway, unless you are a furry like Nadir. Ha!"
<nastypoisonspikes> i am proud of that line
<Nadir> nps you harm me
<Nadir> you wound me
<Nadir> thank you for breaking my heart
<Nadir> thank you for tearing my life apart
<nastypoisonspikes> by harming you i experience sexual pleasure
<Nadir> i'll bet.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 833 »

superbowl shuffle wrote:Hey guyz, remember when Scorch was trying to convince people he wasn't ripping off Chrono Wars? He was like, 'So what then, should I call it Chrono Chaos or Time Wars?'

Fuck that's a lot of capital letters.
Oh my gosh, look at me! I'm superbowl shuffle and i have no friggin idea what i'm talking about.

Chronos Chaos was developed before i played Chronos Wars. That why i changed the name from Time Wars to Chronos Chaos, which is nothing like Chronos wars (chronos wars was good!)
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Red Faction wrote:
superbowl shuffle wrote:Hey guyz, remember when Scorch was trying to convince people he wasn't ripping off Chrono Wars? He was like, 'So what then, should I call it Chrono Chaos or Time Wars?'

Fuck that's a lot of capital letters.
Oh my gosh, look at me! I'm superbowl shuffle and i have no friggin idea what i'm talking about.

Chronos Chaos was developed before i played Chronos Wars. That why i changed the name from Time Wars to Chronos Chaos, which is nothing like Chronos wars (chronos wars was good!)
Oh hey Scorch