...Nahhhhh.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

you can subcumb to my buttress anyday ^_~
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

You are a total perv, nastypoisonspikes. Hmm.... what KIND of nasty poison spikes.... I WONDER.
Ryan: Do this game. It will be awesome. I know. I don't know how I know, but I do. Also, NOPOINT sounds like something YOU would make.
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

I like this. It looks like it'll be a really cool game, a lot better than all these new games coming out(even though I haven't looked at or played any of them, but that doesn't matter).
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I need a buttrest 8(
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Let's see if I can think of more characters.

Robobot & Electrotron
These two are the former bumbling henchman to a villain Freedom Fighter already defeated. I think they join his quest to fight for the rights of bumbling henchmen everywhere.

And there'll probably be more Town parodies in my Funkytown area, so...

Guardian of the Key
Go away, cretin! You'll have to be more creative to trick him out of guarding whatever he guards in this game.

Vending machine
Dispenses NES games and useless poetry for 50 cents a pop.

Vendor
"I was replaced by a computer!"

Homeless guy
Hides out where the secret combination would normally be. We could all learn a lot from Homeless Guy.

Troll
Don't feed the troll! Shine his shoes instead! (He might not let you pass anyway, because he's just that mean. Kill the troll!)

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Dragons
They would like to have a boss battle with you, but they've run out of bombs and would reward you handsomely if you fetched them some more. [This fetch-quest has been officially authorized by your local Fetch-Quest Man/Woman.]

Nevada Bob
Everybody loves the Nevada Bob. He is a terrific athlete.

Tim's Weenie
This guy thinks people will pay for The Caves of ZZT. Pffft.

Insane asylum guard
He guards the asylum, and he is insane! He will lock you in after requesting entrance to the Asylum for Victims of Twilight Zone Epiphanies and will do worse to you if you try to escape. Right on!

Star-throwing machines
They throw stars at you. I wonder what woke them up.