Moderator: zamros

Stak
Watching you post

Re: z2 is no longer about zzt, here's a dissertation

Post by Stak »

Terryn wrote:
Ando wrote:
FSFunky wrote: quantum you bring the chicks i'll change the rules ok
There are some good lookers on the MZX boards (Omega, Selan P). It wouldn't be entirely difficult to convert them to the ways of LESBIAN SEX, uh I mean ZZT. They are kind of too young for me, though.
You know that those pictures are from three-and-a-half to, in the case of the Selan pic, almost five years old? Sure, they're still not old old, but they're 16 and 17.

Also, you know I'm going to have to order a hit out on you now for the comments about my sis, right? =DDD Nah, I kid.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I love how every female zzter/mzxer has at least one horrible photo.

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

Image[/list]
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I WAS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING SAVING YOU ALL THE TROUBLE AND POSTING THAT MYSELF!
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

Well, now, before all you idiots decided to derail my thread, this thread was about the simple fact that Z2 just isn't about ZZT anymore.

Well, it seems like that I'm not the only who believes, a rather charming fellow calling himself Scorch Themlight mailed me. I shall include his e-mail here to show you the might that is our revolution (which will be televised):
Scorch Themlight wrote: Subject: Liked your essay about Z2

Uh, i'm not really sure who this is, but everyone on z2 hates him so he has to be a pretty good guy. i mean, everyone cool is hated, it's not like we're just fags or something it's just that those stupid motherfuckers at z2 don't see that we only care about zzt and making games and having a fun time on message boards and irc talking about games. not talking about music or otherwise such indrecuroul crap.

Quite a few people on Z2, think they are better then all else. Me, i'm just a 22 year old loner, who hapens to dislike clubbing (after reading all those storys in the paper, i'd stick to staying in with a can of Carling anyday.

Some people on Z2 have good reasons to hate me. Zenith Nadir for example, a few weeks after i joined the old archive, i told him where to go big style, and got banned by Xabbot. Chuck (Gchucky) hated me, just because he was a flame war loving asshole, who refused to face the fact, I was a new ZZTer, newbie, not a friggin lankey. The thing is, as long as they'se been a community, their have been ignorant arseholes.

Oh, here's a better picture of myself, from the IF page. Tyrannous took it when we teamed up to steal Z2's orbiting station.

Scorch not function beer well without.
http://members.fortunecity.com/butterfl ... /Cloud.gif

ATTACHMENT:
So, the army grows you dirty communists. Soon we will be drinking from your skulls. Huzzah!
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i always hated z2
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
What can be said now?

Post by 830 »

Wow!! interesting essay It's already degrading my veiw of these forums but it's the only zzt forum I know of so I can't run and I guess this now explains why in the two days i've been in this forums I've been flamed several times for no reason and it seems to me noone follows the rules. Because of this I now realise the importance of rules in a forum, I used to hate them but this forums has shown me how corrupt it can be without them. I sure do hope the Administrators arn't fascist pigs.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

ahahahah

ps runon sentence much????/

lol
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Setzertrancer wrote:Wow!! interesting essay It's already degrading my veiw of these forums but it's the only zzt forum I know of so I can't run and I guess this now explains why in the two days i've been in this forums I've been flamed several times for no reason and it seems to me noone follows the rules. Because of this I now realise the importance of rules in a forum, I used to hate them but this forums has shown me how corrupt it can be without them. I sure do hope the Administrators arn't fascist pigs.
WELCOME TO Z2
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

"welcum 2 z2

your gunna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111"
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Just out of curiosity, what do you plan to drink from our skulls? A Dom Perignon '53, perhaps?
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Hey brian setzer, you seem like a mellow fellow so I'll give you a tip: Don't take anything on these boards seriously, (except neuro's comment about run-on sentences (neuro is the kind of guy to take seriously)). We like to have fun sometimes, and the best thing to do is to take it lightly. Also the essay was a joke.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Apparently the updated rules say the same thing I just said. I didn't know 8(
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Oof, you are a fine upstanding young man and I commend you.

Also, since I haven't said it yet, hi, Setzertrancer. I AM FROM AUSTRALIALAND ALSO
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

Don't listen to Mom, Setzertrancer! He is actually from New Zealand but moved to Australia because they were so sick of him that they kicked him out of the country! But I am a home-grown, true blue, 100% man of the sun-burnt sands.

I already knew all of this. OK, you can be my friend now!