Searching for old games.

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Searching for old games.

Post by 378 »

There are a couple fo games that I'm looking for that I can't find in the archives here.
One is something like "Search for the Magic Hut" or "Quest for the Magic Hut" or something to that affect. It's a horrible game. It has yellow borders, no plot and is a pain to play. Why am I looking for it? Because it's so bad that my friends and I used it for years as the number one worst game ever. ever. And not just ZZT. Anyway, it's not all that important, but I was looking for it.

The other game is one I actually did quite long ago. The only place I uploaded it to was AOL, because at the time, I think the only ZZT comunities at the time were on Prodigy and AOL. What is even more unfortunate is that I can't really remember the title. The player was a hero named Duke Pitfall, if I remember correctly, and was basically an homage to Clive Cussler (who made a cameo in the game) and his hero, Dirk Pitt.
I think the game was called The Adventures of Duke Pittfall, but again, I can't be sure. To be truthful, I'm not even sure what name I uploaded it under. I would really like to find this as many years ago the computer on which it was on is long gone and the harddrive is probably in a landfill somewhere it's so old.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Adamsk: Back from September 30, 2003!

Post by Quantum P. »

This thread is for searching for long lost ZZT games. I don't remember either game that you mentioned, but someone else might. Good luck, by the way.
What can be said now?

Post by 378 »

Okay. Thanks.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

<Nadir> neat, adamsk reappeared
<Nadir> i remember him from a while back
<Nadir> he was ok

but i'm still locking this thread. sry :(
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast