Scorch3000 Fanfiction

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Dearest Tyrannous,

Just so you know, the point of these stories is that you continue where the previous person left off!

With love,
Oof
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i'm sure tyrannous knows what he's doing.

after all he got an a for english so he's obviously intellectually superior to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

we should just give him z2.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Oh, that's right. Medieval forgot about the dark warehouse.
superbowl shuffle

I got a B- in English class.

But, you know, with the way my teacher is, a butterfly flaps its wings in the Bronx and I get an A.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Post by 395 »

The officers led Scorch out of the police car and into the warehouse. It was dark inside. Musty, too. This place couldn't have been used in years and yet... it felt strangely familiar to Scorch.

His thoughts were interrupted by a hard backhand across the face, knocking him onto the floor and back into reality.

"We know what you did, you little shit." said the first cop, a sadistic smile on his face.

The second cop walked towards Scorch, a gleam in his eyes, a primal sort of lust. Scorch knew what was about to happen to him without a doubt, but he didn't want to face up to reality. He closed his eyes tightly and turned away from the two burly men.

The first cop grabbed Scorch's chin, forcing Scorch to open his eyes, and bringing the fragile young man's face up in front of yours. "And now it's time for you to pay the price." said the second cop, with a sadistic sort of excitement in his voice.

This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. But it was. and there was no way to stop it.

"Down on your hands and knees, bitch." said the first officer. Scorch, as if someone else was controlling his every move, complied obediently. The second offficer moved quickly and unbuckled Scorch's trousers, revealing his bare ass. The second officer slowly drew his police baton out from his belt. Scorch looked over his shoulder, realizing what was happening, then turned away, biting his lip and trying to distract himself from the pain that lay ahead.

The officer held the baton to Scorch's ass, starting to slide it in. Scorch grimaced in pain. Two inches.

"Not so tough now, are you, bitch?" said the first officer, and they both laughed.

The officer slowly moved the baton forward into Scorch's tight rectum. Scorch now started breathing faster, hurting, but still feeling alive. Perhaps, more alive than he ever felt before. Five inches.

The second officer picked up the pace. The first officer stood there with a sadistic grin on his face, and slowly said the words "The worst is yet to come." in Scorch's direction.

A blinding white light appeared in front of Scorch's eyes, the pain was almost unbearable as the baton was shoved the full length up the ass. Eight inches. Eight inches of pain, yes... but not only pain. Scorch was feeling things he had never felt before. Who were these men, and what did they want with him? More importantly, what did Scorch want from them?
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

(as this is about me, i'll post in it)
A loud crashing sound suddenly interupted what was happening, and a car drove through the doors, heading for the 3 men. Scorch rolled away, and the car hit the cops, flattening them against the wall. Scorch grabbed for the nightstick, and pulled it out, gasping for air. The doors to the car opened, and a familier face appeared.
"Someone messed with my brakes!" the man snarled into a cellphone.
"Tyrannous." Scorch thought, grasping the nightstick again.
"You survived didn't you? Find Scorch, as he poses a threat now." the man on the other end said.
"Okay, i'll take out Scorch." Tyrannous said, switching the phone off. He then walked towards the doors. Scorch hid behind a container as Tyrannous walked his way. This was it, time for revenge. As Tyrannous passed, Scorch hit him hard with the nightstick, laying him out cold.
Tyrannous woke up 20 minutes later, tied to the wall. A man in a leather jacket stood in front of him, holding a nightstick.
"Oh, you're awake, how're you doing mate?" the man asked
"S.s.s.s.scorch!" Tyrannous gasped
"I'm rather curious, to who you're working for. Got any names?" Scorch asked
"F.f.f.fuck you!" Tyrannous said
"Let's play a lil game. Is that your final answer?" Scorch asked
"No, let's go 50/50!" Tyrannous said, "You freak!"
Scorch pulled out his magnum gun, and said "3 barrels loaded, 3 empty. Still wanna go 50/50?"
"I'm not talking! Pity, i didn't finish you off then." Tyrannous said with a snear. Scorch then aimed the gun at his head, "50/50!" he added, firing, blasting Tyrannous' brains over the wall.
"You should have phoned a friend." Scorch said, picking up the phone, and checking the messages, "Might find out who want's me dead. That one was for you Snorby!"
Scorch then pulled down his pants and pissed over the dead body, then shitted on it, "That one was for me. You mess with me, you mess with death."
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I think it's funny that scorch's fanfiction is the worst in the scorch fanfiction thread.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Scorch suddenly realized that all the shooting had made him hard. He wanted some action and he wanted it right away. Caressing his man rod he suddenly realized exactly what he had to do. Tyrannous, soaked with urine and shit was ripe for the picking. Grabbing some of his shit from Tyrannous's back Scorch used it to lube up his ass. The wonderfully warm feeling of his shit on his hand was overwhelming. He smiled as he licked his hands clean. Satisfied with his hand and Tyrannous's ass Scorch plunged his dick into the shit filled ass, making a "sphlort" sounding noise each time he thrusted.

After much thrusting Scorch knew he'd cum soon, but Tyrannous's ass was not the place for his semen. He pulled out, his dick covered with his own shit, and began to suck himself off in order to lick his shaft clean. Realizing his efforts were not going to succeed he rubbed his dick against tyrannous's quite dead penis until it gained a brown tint. It was there he realized that Tyrannous was likely beating off himself before the encounter. His penis was far larger than expected. After much licking and more anal penetration Scorch could hold it in no longer. He began to ejaculate all over a nearby pillow probably belonging to Tyrannous.

Tyrannous's dick was a taste much better than anything else he had ever managed to taste before. Ready to make his leave he pulled out a small pocketknife from his pants which rested on the floor. Taking the blade he severed Tyrannous's penis from the rest of his body. Then taking his new toy he shoved it a considerable distance up his ass. His sexual fantasies fulfilled, he put on some clothes (while Tyr's dick remained firmly inserted mind you) and set off...
Last edited by Dr. Dos on Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

Gunther wrote:(i'll .... head... 3 men. Scorch hit the cops, flattening them against the wall. Scorch grabbed for the nightstick, and pulled it out, gasping for air. Someone messed with my .... man. "Tyrannous." Scorch thought, grasping the nightstick again. Scorch, he poses. "Okay, Scorch." Tyrannous said, switching the phone off. Scorch.. was ... laying him ....
Tyrannous woke up 20 minutes later, tied to A man in.... leather.
"Oh, you're awake, how're you doing mate?" the man asked
"S.s.s.s.scorch!" Tyrannous gasped
"I'm curious"
"F.f.f.fuck you!" Tyrannous said
"Let's play a lil game"
"No, let's go!" Tyrannous said
Scorch pulled out his "magnum"
"I'm not talking! Pity, i didn't finish you off then." Tyrannous said with a snear. Scorch then aimed the "gun" at his head firing, blasting Tyrannous"
"You ho" Scorch said, "Might want... you Snorby!"
Scorch then pulled down his pants
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Scorch walked home that night with mixed feelings about his encounter. He had killed a man, making hum just as bad as Tyrannous, but it felt so good.

Scorch grabbed the mail before walking into his dirty little apartment. Catalogue, advertisements, letter from snorby, coupo- wait just a letter from snorby?

He opened the letter and read it to himself, again and again. "I'll be in our special place.." Scorch read over and over in his mind. Where was that? He thought of all the special times they had together and reread the letter.

____vRESTLESS
In my dreams I see that place.. Otakucon
you promised you'd take me there again someday, but you never did
I'm alone there now, waiting for you in our special place..

"Snorby is dead", Scorch cried out through the tears streaming down his face. " This wasn't possible.. A dead man couldn't write a letter. No matter, he had to try. Scorch put his Sailor moon suit into his backpack and headed off to Otakucon.
superbowl shuffle

Scorch stepped into his Cabrio, putting the backpack next to him. He found himself unable to focus on the road when he remembered Snorby and all the wonderful times they had together. He blinked and suddenly they were sitting in a meadow on a warm Tuesday afternoon. He looked down and they were up in a treetop singing songs about the creatures that were said to hop about the woods in the summer. His fantasies put him in a moment of pure ecstasy until a black car forced him off the road. Scorch was not badly injured, but his car was atop a group of rocks that kept him from sinking into the depths of the English Channel.

A handsome man leaped gracefully onto the rocks and pulled Scorch from the car. He wasted no time in turning Scorch around and was just about ready to plant his "magnum" deep into our hero, when he stopped.

"What is this!?" he said with a thick Russian accent. "A severed cock?"

The man stepped back, slipped, and hit his head on a rock. He woke to see Scorch hovering over him.

"The constant ass-plugging makes me a sore young man!" Scorch said. "Now why don't you tell me who you are and who you work for."

Realizing he was in no position to do anything but obey, he spoke, "Your ass...in your ass...is the key."

"What?" asked a surprised Scorch.

"Snorby...Snorby hid the key in your ass. We all were trying to get it out. But you are somehow...protected." He passed out.

Scorch remembered how Snorby used to enjoy putting things in his ass, about half of which ever came out. But then his thoughts went back to a few minutes ago. It was Tyrannous's dick that saved him from a royal pounding. Somehow, even in death, Tyrannous was watching over him --like a guardian angel.

Suddenly, the Cabrio fell into the water. "My cosplay outfit!" screamed Scorch. He would have to make an outfit fast, using what little resources he had.

[Is Snorby male or female in this story?]
What can be said now?

Post by 395 »

tyrannous is a pretty good poster
frostine
*shuggles*

Post by frostine »

At long last, it was about to happen. What Scorch always dreamed and longed for: to be dressed and made up as a woman and to have male-female sexual intercourse with a man!

Scorch's new-found man friend is Gofer. Gofer is a handsome, virile man who has confided in Scorch about his bisexuality. And Scorch has likewise confided in Gofer about his feminine, bisexual orientation. They are a perfect match, for Mooseka has always wanted as a lover a man who pretends to be a woman.

Gofer told Scorch that he often fantasizes while having sexual intercourse with his wife that she is actually a male transvestite. He told Scorch that he always becomes more sexually excited when thinking that his penis is thrusting inside his sensual shemale lover's surrogate vagina. Gofer believes that a true transvestite is more alluring and feminine than most genetic woman, because the transvestite acts more feminine and is more hungry to feel and experience the thrill and joy of the hard cock than most genetic women.

Gofer is making foreplay love to Scorch on the couch. He has taken off Scorch's skirt and unbuttoned his blouse. Scorch is still wearing his padded long-line bra, waist cincher, garter belt, sheer nylon stockings, spiked open-heel shoes, panties and his black, sexy and very lacy full slip. His face is made up and his shoulder-length wig is carefully combed. Scorch's chest and legs have been carefully shaved to remove all traces of unwanted hair. He is wearing a pearl necklace and alluring dangling earrings. His left hand is sporting both engagement and wedding rings--for this is Gofer's and Scorch's pretend wedding night. Scorch is the pretty, demure bride and Gofer is the protective, loving husband!

Gofer is holding Scorch in his arms and deep-mouth French kissing his as his hands fondle Scorch's thighs, legs and buttocks. Scorch's little shemale dick is flat up against his tummy, constrained by a waist cincher and confined by his women's panties. Tonight, this little hard dick of his is Scorch's clitoris. Gofer has said this about Scorch's clitoris many times in preparation for their sexual union. Gofer is truly in-charge of Scorch and their relationship. He has made this obvious, just as he has told Scorch how desirable he is to him. Gofer looks intently into Scorch's eyes, and while he kneads Scorch's panty-clad buttocks, he says, "Scorch, darling. Your eyes are so beautiful. I can see through them all the way to your vagina!" As Gofer said this his finger pressed into the silk of the panties, finding its way between Scorch's asscheeks.

Gofer was now gently finger-fucking Scorch's surrogate vagina. Scorch looked him in the eyes and said, "Oh, Gofer darling. I need you so, I want to feel you inside me!" Gofer got up from the couch and took Scorch's hand. He led Scorch to the bedroom and instructed him to get in bed. He placed a pillow under Scorch's buttocks to prop him up. He then took off Scorch's panties, but left them dangling over Scorch's left ankle. Gofer, the wonderful husband, was now completely naked. His six-inch cock was rigid and so handsome. Scorch couldn't take my eyes off his penis. He was so excited knowing that Gofer's dick was hard for him!

Gofer knelt on his knees on the bed, facing Scorch. He told Scorch to place his legs over Gofer's shoulders. As a good wife, Scorch followed his husband's bedroom instructions. Time seemed to slow. The events were now in slow motion. My world was focused on the view of Scorch's heaving bra cups constrained by his bra and slip. Scorch's slip was pulled up above his waist. His large clitoris was sticking straight up in the air. Just below his clitoris was Gofer's rigid cock. Gofer applied K-Y jelly to his large husband-tool, and then he worked some of the lubricant into Scorch's surrogate vagina. Scorch cried out, "Oh, darling, do me! Please take me, my manly lover!" He replied, "Yes, Scorch honey. I need you so, baby."

With this Scorch could see and feel Gofer's hard cock slowly ease inside of him, until his handsome chest was close enough that it could be touched and rubbed. The view of Scorch's nylon legs astride Gofer's broad shoulders, Scorch's body attired in women's intimate undergarments. The incongruity of the unmistakable presence of a small but very hard penis protruding from the "woman's" groin, in what otherwise appears to be a completely heterosexual couple beginning coitus.

Now Gofer is momentarily still. Scorch can feel his hardness deep inside him. Scorch feels so feminine and desired. His sexual feelings are more intense than they ever before. Scorch can't imagine why he would ever want to be with a woman when he can be a woman in this way! And, he's a lesbian; but a fully heterosexual woman! Scorch wants always to be this way with Gofer--sexually coupled in this most intimate and profound way.

Now, Gofer husband begins to slowly thrust inside Scorch. Scorch's surrogate vagina clings tightly to Gofer's penis. Scorch can feel every delicious inch of Gofer's mantool. As Gofer slides in and out, Scorch's mind's eye tracks the motion of Gofer's cockhead inside him. Scorch knows that the stimulation of Gofer's cockhead against the tight confines of his surrogate vagina must be giving Gofer immense pleasure. Scorch hopes the pleasure Gofer is feeling from Scorch's surrogate vagina is as intense as the pleasure Gofer was giving him.

Scorch is now fully adjusted to the penis, and Gofer is able to thrust inside with ease. Scorch wants him, oh he wants to feel Gofer's semen. Scorch cries out, "Oh, Gofer! Darling husband, fuck me faster! Do me! Do me! Please don't stop!" With this, Gofer begins to fuck faster. The bed springs are squeaking audibly. Wow! Scorch's clitoris-dickette flops about as his body takes the now-jack hammer drives of Gofer. Scorch grabs his flopping sissy stick and begin to jack off as he takes his lover's profound sexual thrusts. Suddenly, Gofer's face stiffens and he cries out, "Oh Scorch, darling! Fuck! Fuck! Take my cum my sweet bitch!" Gofer now gives Scorch those last short strokes. Oh my gawd! Scorch can feel Gofer's semen flooding deep into his vaginal sheath! Scorch feels his own climax as his sissy stick shoots his shemale juices onto his tummy and onto Gofer's groin. Scorch cries out, "Oh, Gofer darling, I'm a fulfilled woman!" Gofer huskily replies, "Yes, babe, our marriage is consummated!" With this the two kiss and kiss while still coupled.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

This thread suddenly becomes very disturbing...
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*