Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

every living creature dies alone.
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

~Insane_Moose
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

I would!
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

HOMZ, RYAN, ZAMROS, AND CRANKGOD.

these four shall ascend to greatness.
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

crank is cool
homz and zamros rock
but why does ryan ascend with them
we're not bad people, we're not dirty, we're not mean, we love everybody, but we do as we please
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

If I'm going to be in this game, where do I fit into all this?

ALSO: Do I get to use a staff? Not a wimpy-ass mage staff, but a battle staff?
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Well currently I have like 6000000 people wanting to be party members, but I'm only going to allow 8. I'm not sure what I will do.

I mean, I'm thinking of making an entire game based off of the exploits of the four above, so I'll fit everyone in somehow.

and yes you can have a staff.
Way to much posts!

Post by 7 »

i should be a party animal.
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

I SHOULD HAVE TOAST STICKING OUT OF MY HEAD!
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Mooseka wrote:Well currently I have like 6000000 people wanting to be party members, but I'm only going to allow 8. I'm not sure what I will do.
Essay Contest. 1000 words on why you want to be a party member in Moose's game. (no pictures allowed)
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

ahahaha yes.
phunk
captain champion

Post by phunk »

i think sucking mooseka off would do a lot more good than writing him a paper
i mean
paper can't give him sexual pleasure
or can it? dndndndnd
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

Ryan isn't cool too?
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Why I want to be a party member in Moose's game:

A brush dipped in the deepest crimson with a hint of golden saffron paints the sky. As I sway back and forth over a creek, I watch yet another beautiful sunset from the comfort of the same rope swing that I have been using for the past twelve years. This creek and its accompanying swing are one of the many hidden pleasures found within my small hometown of Danville, California. The epitome of suburban society, Danville has the stereotypical roads lined with endless rows of housing complexes that are indistinguishable from one another and the characteristic names such as "Blackhawk" and "Shadow Creek." This is where I reside, where I have dwelled for the overwhelming majority of my life.

I have long desired to live in a completely different place, far from Danville, associate with different people, experience different weather, and above all, escape the overbearing sense of shelter that suburbs bestow. #Rawrpg happens to have all these things. The urban setting and colder climate are just what I'm looking for in my ideal future. #Rawrpg is also within close proximity of my only living grandmother, in Mantua, Ohio. Although we are very close with one another, the distance barrier between California and #Rawrpg has hindered the possibility of a stronger relationship and #Rawrpg may be just the thing to break through this long-standing barrier. In return for all this, I can bring to #Rawrpg the culture and mind-set that the suburbs have rubbed off upon me.

Aside from location and setting, #Rawrpg has just what I'm looking for as far as a degree and courses of study. I have always had an immense interest in science, physics and engineering in particular. The subject matter just fascinated me ever since I was very young and it can be seen if you ever go into my room (Lego concoctions litter the scene). The School of Engineering and Applied Science of the University of Pennsylvania provides just the kind of focus and quality of education I am looking for in a university. Under the Bachelor of Science in Engineering Program I would aim towards attaining a Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics degree. Engineering has long been my aspired degree with the aims of achieving my dream job, to become an automobile designer/engineer for the Nissan Motor Corporation. Yes I know, it's awfully specific and far-fetched, but having dreams never hurts. With an education from #Rawrpg, I'll be one step closer to making this dream become a reality.

Other unique qualities of #Rawrpg that appeal to me include the student population's diversity. As a minority, I feel diversity is very helpful in producing a successful learning environment. Fortunately, Monte Vista High School held a fair amount of diversity, but nothing in comparison to #Rawrpg, which has just the kind of mix that would best sustain me. The campus itself is also incredible. I had the pleasure of touring the campus while visiting my grandmother and other relatives. I was awestruck at the scene before me. The architecture was stunning and the eminence of the facilities was unbelievable, and this was after seeing such campuses as Stanford, Harvard, and nearly all the Universities of California! It was at the moment when I stood on the green of Levy Park that I decided I wanted to spend the next four years of my life at #Rawrpg.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

My 1000-word essay:

I like #rawrRPG very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, [980 more verys] very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very much.