FF7: Advent Children. Will it suck?

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

ok Commodore.. everything you have said proves that you haven't played the game more than a total of 10 hours. I have well over 500 total hour put into it so I think I can say that you just don't know how to play the game. First of all, in real life there are things.. and then there are stronger things which makes the whole lv5,lv10,lv20,lv40 crabs or whatever monster thing make since.

Next. The same kind of monsters are in the same areas. Go to different areas and you'll see different monsters.

Leveling up takes too long because you've never played an MMORPG before.

Everyone has their own way of getting money. There are MANY ways to get money and very easily. You haven't found the horrible Auction House yet have you?

Clicking on 15 different things just to get in the game!!?? Well let's see.. log in to play online which you can make it do automaticly. Choose FFXI (PlayOnline isn't just one game.. tetra master also). Click on your account thing. Click on your character. Not too bad.. just secure.

Every race and class is different. There is no bad choice but you have to know how to play the character. Most people who don't like it didn't play it for very long. It's an MMO dude. Give it at least till level 18 before you start bitchin about it.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

sumisusan wrote:I have well over 500 total hour put into it
That's almost twenty-one days down the crapper. You should call square-enix and demand they refund your life back.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

all my life are belong to FFXI
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

sumisusan wrote:all my life are belong to FFXI
What in the world?!
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

People who put crazy many hours into one game have more time and patience than most people, and so are immune to rpgs sucking for reasons that they might suck.

Ten hours is a long time. If a game takes that long to become enjoyable, then I say it sucks.

Of course, I think I'm the only person with an internet connection who feels that way.

Also I don't remember what the issue was.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

sumisusan wrote:all my life are belong to FFXI
I like how we all laughed at Ender's sig because he threatened to kill the next person who did an all your base joke.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I INVESTED 1600 HOURS INTO MED THAT I'LL NEVER GET BACK =(

lol hay guyz hav u herd of this veido gam i forgat wat its caled but it goes ALL UR BASE R BELONG 2 US isnt that funny :D

shut up.
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

oof oof oof wrote:People who put crazy many hours into one game have more time and patience than most people...
Either that, or they're goddamn retarded!
I'm inclined to believe the latter.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

it'll be okay, i'm guessing. though square enix's products all suck to date, except maybe sword of mana (though final fantasy adventure's better than it).
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I just hope the square portion of doesn't make the enix portion suck.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

what
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

the square and the enix are both sucking roughly equally lately.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

but yeah.. other than FFXI.. I don't like any of the other square enix games. Something even worse is the square enix Final Fantasy Unlimited anime. I sux so bad it will leave you raw. Imagine pokemon on crack bad voice actors, bad animation, a sucky story ,the two main characters being names Ai and Yu, the same exact thing happens in every episode, they made Cid look like a QUEER.

Well.. you get the idea.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I HOLD OUT HOPE FOR THE NEXT DRAGON WARRIOR
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*