Do you actually care about zzt?

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

yes

Post by 559 »

Yes of course I care about zzt. I wouldn't be browsing this site at all if I didn't but then again the community is better than zzt.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Untrue.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

The community is insane! Don't trust the community!

Trust the fungus instead!
Will Sharber
What can be said now?

Post by Will Sharber »

ichneesonshegorokeseechhachkooCHOO!
onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineten.

Yeah, I guess I care about zzt. But I care about MadTom and Clecky and Dr. Dos and TABOO just the same.

edit: sorry. I forgot about Ryan F. He's a king among men. Much <3
Last edited by Will Sharber on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Hey Zane! Are you going to finish The Movie Channel? Because it has the best graphics ever, you know.
What can be said now?

Re: yes

Post by 570 »

ripster88 wrote:Yes of course I care about zzt. I wouldn't be browsing this site at all if I didn't but then again the community is better than zzt.
lie lie lie lie, WHAT MAKES YOU LIE?!?!
EvilMario
newcomer

It's true.

Post by EvilMario »

Suicide is the answer, kiddies. Don't listen to the lies.
---
EM
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

YES MARIO.

YES.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

moose has a crush
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Will Sharber
What can be said now?

Post by Will Sharber »

Ryan Ferneau wrote:Hey Zane! Are you going to finish The Movie Channel? Because it has the best graphics ever, you know.
Are you being sincere? Because that would make me blush. And my 2nd period teacher says that only "queers and girls blush! (Spits in tobacco spatoon.)"

And yes. I'm going to finish it. I'm going to an auction this Saturday at my highschool, and I'm going to buy one of their old computers for the sole purpose of completing The Movie Channel.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Ryan is right, the graphics to that game are good.
Will Sharber
What can be said now?

Post by Will Sharber »

I fixed my computer (sort of) so I guess It'll be finished in ... I don't really know when.
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

care about zzt. No, I just do it cause I'm a loser and I don't have a life
What can be said now?

Post by 576 »

theorangehamster wrote:I care for ZZT whenever I get an idea for game. Which is nearly all the friggin time, except none of them so far have lasted more than 1 board/5 minutes of speculation.
Ditto. I've had that problem for 3 years, i get an idea, do a few boards, then can't think of what next. My current (may never finish) game, S.T.A.R-Agent, i have done the title screen last night, and for my graphic style, it's good. I just can't think of what next. I've started a menu (code from Respite, copied sligthly, but not ripped. Credit to Madtom), and i need to do an into, but now, i can't even think of where the agent comes from, or how he became an agent. I had an idea that he was just a store clerk (like me), who saves the world, but i lsot that idea to. Sigh.
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

I'm here because of ZZT, and I enjoy ZZT a lot. However, I also appreciate and enjoy the intelligence and, for the most part, friendliness of the community, have some good friends here, and try to be involved in as much of an extent as possible.