Shadowrun Discussion

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

pure Genius
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

ok.. if I use all 10 possible flags will there be glitches??? 'cause I heard if you use 10 flag there can be glitches sometimes..

If I can then I can add in Gun shops .. I will simply add extra gun ability depending onthe gun you get.

Also certain guns will be illegal so if Lone Star catches you then you will have to go to jail or fight back. Or if you have a certain amount of armor then your weapon will be concealed so they won't notice... YES!!
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I'm not sure about glitches. But I know that if you set all 10 flags, then set another one, one flag will be lost. Plus, if you lock your game using the standard ZZT lock, it counts as one of the flags, so you'd only get 9 to use in the game. (Isn't its name something like DEBUG?)
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

well I'm not locking anything because I don't care how much people rape apart my game because I will always have the original ... and so will z2.

Ok.. question..

I've come up with a way to make random (not really random) pedestrians and enimies appear on the boards. Have the object blocked next to a duplicator and have another object change the duplictor into a wall and then back again... unfortunatly I have forgotten much of the code so help me out here...

0 = duplicator
# = wall
* = object

###
#*0
###

I tried some things like

@butter
#change duplicator yellow normal
/i/i/i/i/i/i
#change yellow normal duplicator
#restart
#end

But the duplicator refuses to duplicate east no matter what!! How do I make it duplicate to the east?
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Wait, why are you turning the duplicator into a wall? Wouldn't it make more sense to change what's behind the duplicator if you want random things to be duplicated? Your method would probably mess up the duplicator's cycle. I guess if you want to just stop up the duplicator for a while, you could put a wall in front of it... unless you're very intent on making that duplicator go away when it's not needed... Can anyone help me out here?
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I am trying to dupe an object very slowly... somewhat random so when the player gets on that board there may or may not be an enemy... and if the player just waits there for a minute or so then an enemy will be sure to come out...
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

So you're saying you want a very slow, unreliable duplicator. Hmm...
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I got it!!!

duplicator going at full speed... put a object in its way that moves once every while depending on the code!!

Thanx MadTom!!!
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

..............MadTom??
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

for being a sex master
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Two dollah sucky-sucky.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

if you use kevedit you can edit the stats so the the dube has a cycle of say, 30.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I have completed the outside area of of the first part of the city. The city is future Seattle and the demo will include the first area which is called the Redmond Barrens.

I have shortened the amount of boards I was going to use for the outside area of Redmond Barrens. Instead of 12 I'm using 9.

The fewer boards I use on the outside area of the city, the more I can use for matrix runs and corporation runs.

Ok graphic guys.. I need your help. I want someone to look at my work and improve it. It shouldn't be that hard because I suck. If you can help me out then send me a PM and download the zipped shadow.zzt file at www.geocities.com/shadowrunproject/SHADOW.zip ... any help would be .... helpful... and appreciated =) ... have a good one
What can be said now?

Post by 29 »

MadTom wrote:Two dollah sucky-sucky.
five dolla i take you <b>roun' the worl'</b>
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

any help at all... please (the post before Projects)